4

☆ 4. ☆、004 School startsfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆、004 After school started, I

got on the bus to City H. She stretched out her wrist to swipe the card, found a seat at the back and sat down. Then she waited patiently. The car slowly drove out of City S. Chen Qian looked outside. Everyone was shocked. Looking through the special material, he saw a strange animal that was as big as a dinosaur, lowering its head and eating something next to it.

When it raised its slender head, Chen Qian could clearly see the pieces of flesh and blood in the strange animal's mouth, which it swallowed. The bloody scene made it difficult for her to adapt. Could this be a mutated animal? In her memory, she said that there were a lot of mutant animals out there. Today, she looked frighteningly tall. She wasn't sure if all the mutant animals were tall. At least the mutant animals she saw in front of her were more than ten meters tall, which reminded her of dinosaurs. movie of.

Reality once again told Chen Qian that the place she was in was no longer the peaceful society where she could come and go at will, but a place full of dangers. The land occupied by humans was pitiful. Although humans were in a safe place, It is also the prison that humans have drawn for themselves.

The whistle sounded, and it turned out that we had arrived. Chen Qian came to her senses, grabbed the suitcase in her hand, and walked out. Looking at this strange city, she closed her eyes tightly and gave a hug. She would spend the next three years here. .

"Chen Qian, you can definitely do it." She raised her arms and clenched her fists to give herself a cheering gesture, then raised her feet and walked towards the school.

"You want to study in a cooking class? The tuition is three thousand points."

"Oh." Chen Qian agreed. Thinking that she had no place to live, she swiped the card and asked, "I'm from another city and I don't want to travel between two cities. , I wonder if I can move into the school first?"

The staff at the admissions office nodded, looked up at her and said, "Yes, we can go through the accommodation procedures for you first. The prices of our accommodation buildings are different. The treatment is also different. This is an introduction. There are pictures on it. You can choose first: ""

Okay."

Chen Qian picked up a brochure introducing the dormitory and sat down on the chair. It showed that there are four types of dormitories. One The cheapest kind is 100 points. There is no bathroom in the dormitory. You need to go outside to take a shower or use the toilet. It is a five-person dormitory and is very simple.

The second type is 150 points per month. There is a bathroom in the single-person residence. If there is no hot water for bathing, you have to go outside to fetch water.

The third type is 500 points per month. It has a separate bathroom, a water heater, and even air conditioning. It is a single room for one person and the environment is good.

The third type is 10,000 points, which is simply a personal villa. It is divided into two floors. The first floor is the living room. The second floor has bedrooms, fitness room, bathroom, two living rooms and air conditioning. It is simply a standard configuration for rich people. .

Closing the booklet, Chen Qian made a decision in her heart. Rich people are good, and the treatment is not affordable for ordinary people. "Hello, I choose one hundred and fifty points."

"One hundred and fifty points per month, this Sign the document, and here is the key to the room."

"Thank you." Holding the key, Chen Qian held the school distribution map in her left hand and walked over with the suitcase in her right hand to search slowly.