End

☆ 101. ☆, 102 Children and grandchildren will have their own blessings (completed)font record

Previous chapter table of contents

☆, 102 Children and grandchildren have their own blessings (End)

"Chen Qian." Xuanyuan Ze opened his eyes and saw his distracted wife, he shouted.

Chen Qian, who was deep in thought, came back to her senses and saw Xuanyuan Ze who opened his eyes and said in surprise: "You're awake, how are you? Are you feeling uncomfortable anywhere?"

Looking at his wife who was holding her hands up and down, Xuanyuan Ze smiled and grabbed her hand. She held up her hand and shook her head: "I'm fine."

Stretching out her slender hand to cover her eyes, Chen Qian felt a little nervous. She could feel the other person's breathing getting closer and closer.

Mrs. Xuanyuan walked in. She had been very worried these days. She regretted seeing this scene when she first walked in. She would not have come if she had known she would see it.

"Mom." Xuanyuan Ze's voice made Chen Qian's whole body stiffen, and even stopped Mrs. Xuanyuan's steps.

"You're awake." Mrs. Xuanyuan walked in, looking at her daughter-in-law with a blushing face, and smiled secretly. It seemed that she was not far away from holding her grandson. She was full of expectations when she thought of holding her grandson's soft little body.

Hearing that Xuanyuan Ze woke up, everyone came to Xuanyuan's house one after another. Bai Yingxue was even more happy for her friend. She was also worried when she heard that Xuanyuan Ze was unconscious. What would Chen Qian do if Xuanyuan Ze didn't wake up? ah! This is just great.

"I'm really worried about you." Yingxue saw Chen Qian running over quickly.

Mu Yang was so frightened that he shouted from behind: "Don't run, be careful with your stomach."

"Oh, don't worry! It's okay." Bai Yingxue heartily comforted her husband, saying that her children are definitely the healthiest. She felt embarrassed when she saw everyone's eyes. lowered his head.

Everyone looked at Mu Yang and saw Mu Yang touching his head in embarrassment, "Just as everyone thought, Yingxue is pregnant."

Li Zixuan could no longer calm down. How could this be possible? This Mu Yang is going to be a father so soon, and he hasn’t even found a wife yet! We must speed up and have more children by then.

Xuanyuan Ze grabbed Chen Qian's hand and whispered: "Don't worry, we will be there too."

Chen Qian's face was burning after hearing this.

Yingxue smiled and grabbed Chen Qian's shoulders and said: "My child will definitely be a boy. You should also hurry up and have a girl. Then we can also be in-laws, okay? Don't worry, I will definitely love her and won't let her The wronged one."

Before Chen Qian could speak, Xuanyuan Ze became unhappy and opened his mouth to retort: ​​"Why does your child have to be a boy and ours is a girl? Why does my child have to marry into your family? Now let's talk about this. It's still early."

"Do you like boys?" Chen Qian sensitively grasped the key point of her husband's words. He didn't like girls. If it happened, Chen Qian couldn't imagine it.

"As long as it's a boy or a girl, it's fine." Xuanyuan Ze quickly realized that he knew that Chen Qian was more sensitive.

"Humph, it must be your child who married into our family." Yingxue snorted coldly, turned back to Mu Yang and said, "Do you think so?" "