19

☆ 19. ☆、020 Stewfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 020 Stewed Pork

Chen Qian walked around anxiously, even forgetting that she was still hungry, and her eyes were full of anxiety.

Is it really inevitable that she will die? She is a complete atheist, but after going through time travel, what else can she not accept? She closed her eyes and begged God. If she could escape the disaster, she would definitely believe in it in the future. She didn't know if there was any use in cramming it temporarily.

"What are you doing?" Qiu Minghao looked up and down.

Chen Qian's body trembled, she was stunned for a moment, opened her eyes, and said with a silly smile: "Haha, I just called you to eat, why did you come here? Come on, try my craftsmanship!"

Chen Qian stood beside her holding hands. , she has always believed in her craftsmanship, but she doesn't believe that she can't whet this guy's appetite. As long as he whets his appetite, hey, let's see if you can let me do some experimental subjects. Who will make delicious food for you if I die? She smiled darkly inwardly.

"Not bad."

"Not bad?" The smile on her face stopped for a moment. Is this the only word she could get from her confident cooking skills? Brother, can you give me some evaluation? Even if you say few words, don't hurt my young heart! It's easy to gain hatred.

Chen Qian sat down angrily and picked up her chopsticks to eat. She kept thinking of ways in her mind. She wondered if Bai Yingxue was worried about finding someone to help. It must not be easy! Xuanyuan Ze? She said that she had no friendship with him except for the last transaction, and he would never come to rescue her. She had always known it.

"Haha, after you finish eating, go get busy! Leave the dishes and chopsticks to me. Yes, I will definitely clean up the kitchen for you." Chen Qian's eyes narrowed as she smiled.

"Who is he? He left without looking back." Chen Qian wanted to bite him to death and left without saying a word. It was so rude that she kept clearing away the dishes and chopsticks.

After clearing the dishes, she walked out like a thief and looked at the corridor. There was really no one here. He couldn't be the only one! Well, now is a good opportunity! She hunched over and walked cautiously to the side. She had no choice but to try her luck!

"Give way, I can't see the road ahead, can you not block it? I'm in a hurry to escape." She stretched out her hand to push the owner of her leg. Just as she was trying to move forward and find a way out, suddenly someone stood in front of her. My long legs are blocking me, I said, do you know that time is urgent? Can I still escape if I am discovered? Sister is really dead and has nothing to do with you.

She was in a state of confusion, worried about being discovered, but there was still someone blocking the way. If you want to die, don't block my way to survive! So, a certain woman got angry. She stood up and put her hands on her hips. "You didn't know that I was going to run away for my life?"

When she saw the person coming, her guilty voice gradually dropped. She didn't expect that the person coming was actually that man. , yes, it is Qiu Minghao, how was he discovered? Could it be that I'm looking in the wrong direction? No way! Why is my luck so bad? She almost cried.

"You want to escape?"

"Well, no, no, it's nice here, hehehe." Chen Qian smiled stupidly and didn't dare to look at the person coming.