7

☆ 7. ☆、007 Dongpo Porkfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 007 Dongpo Rou

training is in progress.

"The girls' task today is to cook. Do you have any objections to the boys going out with me?" Instructor Xiao looked around with a serious look on everyone's face.

"I, I do." Bai Yingxue weakly raised her hand, her baby-fat little face lowered her head timidly.

"Say."

"Instructor Xiao, what should I do if I don't know how to cook?" Bai Yingxue was about to cry but had no tears. She had never been in the kitchen in her whole life, so how could she eat the food she cooked? She doesn’t even know how to eat it herself!

"You can find someone to be with you. The girls are dismissed and the boys come with me."

Bai Yingxue slowly moved to Chen Qian's side pitifully, "Chen Qian, you, you must be able to cook, right?"

Chen Qian Nodding, what can you do to the girl who is so shameless and insists on being friends with her?

"Wow, wow, great. Let me tell you, if you fail to pass the exam, you will be kept here. Whether I can go back or not depends entirely on you."

Three hours later, Chen Qian and Bai Yingxue were called to the kitchen, which was full of people. Chen Qian's heart was filled with excitement when she saw the ingredients. It was the first time she came here to see so many ingredients, and she was finally able to show off her skills.

Aunt Liu looked at the two little girls, one of whom didn't have any powers, and asked worriedly: "You just need to move your mouth. How can you two do it with your small bodies?"

Looking at a large piece, at least there is The corners of Chen Qian's mouth twitched at the hundred kilograms of meat. It was difficult for her to hold such a large piece of meat, let alone pick it up and clean it. However, her personality dictated that she could not admit defeat like this. She picked up the knife on the chopping board and cut the hundred kilograms of meat into pieces. Cutting the meat into pieces, she had already thought of what to do.

Pieces of meat were placed in a basin. The three of them got busy. They cleaned the pieces of meat, put them into a large pot and boiled them over high heat. They took them out for about five minutes. After looking at the seasonings next to them, they found that there was no casserole here. She cleaned the large pot, put the seasonings and meat into the pot, added a little water and started to simmer, turning the meat slightly in the middle to let it color evenly. Fortunately, the soy sauce and sugar were still there.

After more than an hour, she opened the lid of the pot, took out the meat, and poured the soup in the pot. Because it was food eaten by the army, it was okay if it was a little rough. The key was that it tasted good.

Waves of aroma hit their faces, and the two people next to them swallowed wildly.

"Are you ready?" Aunt Liu stared at the meat, looking so appetizing! I really want to eat a piece.

"Chen Qian, you are so awesome! Can I have a piece?" Bai Yingxue lowered her head in embarrassment after saying this. It was so embarrassing, but she really wanted to eat it.

Chen Qian smiled slightly, picked up two pieces from the basin and put them in two bowls, indicating to the two of them to try it and see if it was delicious. In fact, she was very dissatisfied with this Dongpo pork and vowed to collect it when she went back. Materials do it again.