14

☆ 14. ☆, 015 makes you vomit bloodfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 015 Makes you vomit blood

"Chen Qian, your cooking skills are so good, whoever marries you will be considered a winner." Bai Yingxuehou anxiously picked up the vegetables and put them in his mouth, biting his chopsticks and said.

"Eat it quickly!" Chen Qian sat across from her, "I don't have any superpowers. How could a man with a little bit of ability like me? I would rather be alone if I find an unreliable man."

Bai Yingxue looked at her friend and said, She stuck out her tongue embarrassedly. She was so talkative. Why did she mention this matter? "Don't worry, the man who dislikes you is unreliable. There are so many people in the world. If we can't find one at home, we can find someone abroad." Even if you can't find me, how about I will always be with you? I'm enough of a friend!" As

soon as she finished speaking, Bai Yingxue wanted to slap herself. What was she saying? Wasn't it obvious that Chen Qian was not liked by men? She hurriedly lowered her head, with an expression that said I was wrong, I am guilty, please hit me.

"Okay, I know you care about me, how can I waste your youth? Let's spend it together before you meet the person you like! When you find the person you like, remember to seize the opportunity and don't be snatched away by others. "Yes." Chen Qian felt funny in her heart. Speaking of which, my aunt and I have already experienced time travel, so I am quite calm. Our ability to withstand blows is very good, so we won't fall out over such a small thing! This seems too stingy.

"Anyway, I just feel that whoever marries you is lucky. Anyone who dislikes you just has no vision. Look at the dishes that are going cold, ugh."

Chen Qian shook her head helplessly, "How old are you? Ah! I started thinking about getting married."

"What's wrong? I can't think about it in advance!"

"Okay, I was wrong! Miss Bai, please spare this slave!"

...

After eating After dinner, Bai Yingxue and Chen Qian washed the dishes and chopsticks together. They agreed to go shopping on the street. Thinking that the seed store would be opened soon, her heart seemed to fly with excitement.

"Which one of you is Chen Qian?"

A girl stopped in front of the two of them, blocking their way.

Chen Qian frowned, as if she hadn't offended anyone since coming to H City! After thinking hard for a long time, she could swear to God that she really didn't know this girl, and she had never seen her before.

The girl in front of her is about eighteen or nineteen years old. She has delicate facial features and a red dress. She has a charming feeling. She is undoubtedly a beauty. But why did this beauty stop him and ask for her by name? She was confused.

Of course, the girl in front of her was not so timid as to admit it. Chen Qian believed that this girl was really going to cause trouble for her, and she could not hide for a lifetime. Only those who have been thieves for thousands of years can never guard against thieves for thousands of years.

The two looked at each other. Chen Qian took two steps forward, looked at the girl and said, "I am the Chen Qian you are looking for. I wonder what this young lady wants to do with me? Or are you looking for the wrong person?"

"Are you Chen Qian, a student in the cooking class?" the girl looked up and down and asked.

"Yes." Chen Qian was even more confused. She probably couldn't have admitted the wrong person, but seeing that the girl could say it in one sentence, she was probably looking for herself and not the wrong person. So why did she want to find her?

"That's right, this young lady is looking for you." She said with disdain: "Looking at your good looks, it turns out that Brother Xuanyuan likes your type. You have a figure but no body, no matter how tall you look. Bean sprouts, look at this flat chest, like an airport, how could brother Xuanyuan like you like this?"

Even though Chen Qian has experienced a lot and has become calm and steady, she can't stop people from saying this to her, what bean sprouts? ? What's the point of not having a figure? What airport? Auntie, I'm still young! When you grow up, you will definitely have curves and curves. What do you think of that? What crime would Chen Qian be satisfied with after traveling through time? With her looks and figure, even a saint would get angry when she hears such a blow today.

"Miss, are you here just to find trouble with me?" Chen Qian said with a sullen face, "It doesn't matter whether I have a good figure or not. Miss, please don't worry about me. I thank you. What do you have? Let's talk about it directly, auntie."

Bai Yingxue looked at the girl in front of her, and quietly extended her thumb, oh, that's awesome! As expected of my idol, these words are truly amazing.

On the other hand, Situ Jing was so angry that he almost vomited blood, "You, you, you actually called me aunt? I'm not twenty years old, how can you call me aunt?" No wonder they all say that

their happiness is based on other people's It is a very pleasant thing to be above the pain. She was completely pleased by the way Situ Jing vomited blood. Haha, if you want to belittle your aunt, your aunt will make you vomit blood in anger.

She stood with her arms crossed, looking at Situ Jing with a half-smile, as if she still felt that she was not satisfied, and said casually: "Auntie, if everything is okay, I will leave first. Please take it easy and be careful not to flash your waist." Here we are, this is not good:"

"Yes, yes, you should be careful, and be sure to pay attention to your health." Bai Yingxue felt that the fire was not burning well enough, so she continued to add fuel to the fire, and acted like she respected her elders, It would be even more perfect if you ignored her uncomfortable face that couldn't bear to smile even if she wanted to.

Chen Qian glanced at Bai Yingxue appreciatively. As early as when she saw the girl and saw her dress, she knew in her heart that the girl was a young lady from a rich family, but so what? If you offend my aunt, my aunt doesn't care if you are a delicate young lady whose fingers are not wet with spring water. If you insult me, I will dare you to vomit blood in anger, otherwise my name will be reversed.

We do live at the bottom, but if we have the chance, we will definitely come back with revenge. It would be better if we could retaliate on the spot.

The two of them smiled and turned around, ready to see what good ingredients there were. They had no choice. They were both foodies. What foodies like most is rare and fresh ingredients. To give them up would be to kill them!

Seeing the two of them about to leave, Situ Jing felt resentful in her heart. She had been the apple of the family's eye since she was a child. She was either coaxed or flattered. How had she ever received such a blow? As a result, her little universe completely exploded, and she rushed towards the two of them, even losing her image. Brother Xuanyuan stopped doting on her after he returned home. It was not easy for her to find out about the girl who had been in contact with brother Xuanyuan. , how could you just give up the person you love the most? Moreover, her father knew that she liked brother Xuanyuan. She had proposed a marriage contract with Xuanyuan's brother, but was rejected by brother Xuanyuan. Yes, this girl must have seduced her favorite person.

Her eyes turned red with resentment, and her delicate smile was distorted, now extremely terrifying.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Time Travel and Rebirth] Time Travel: Your Majesty the Flower Demon Knocks on the Door , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Women who are reborn should strengthen themselves , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The ultimate time travel plan that will conquer the world , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The "tyrannical" husband of Night Phoenix , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Rebirth] Lazy Mother and Hungry Baby , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The Wolf King’s Beloved Queen , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Time and Time You Are the Abandoned Wife , [Time and Time Rebirth] The Story of the Princess Turning Clouds and Rain , [Time and Time Rebirth] Rebirth of Killing the Princess , [Time and Time Rebirth] ] Addicted to beauty

  Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top