76

☆ 76. ☆、077 Embarrassing situation

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 077

After a few more days of embarrassing situation, Chen Qian decided not to wait any longer. She couldnt sit still any longer, so she left home with her bag and went to a restaurant. Recently, dishes from the competition were added to the restaurants menu. , the customers spread the word about Li Yaqiangs dishes so much that after the competition, everyone was willing to order these dishes to try them out.

Chen Qian walked into the lobby and called all the employees over, "Seeing how hard everyone has been working these days, my salary will be doubled this month." "

Yeah, great, long live the boss."

Everyone cheered and even some shed tears. They were the first This is the first time I meet such a good boss. I must seize the opportunity and not lose it.

"This Chen Qian is really not afraid of death." When Li Yaqiang saw her, he knew that she must have escaped secretly. Xuanyuan Ze didn't care about her baby, so how could he let her come out and be suspected when the situation was unclear?

Li Yaqiang admired Chen Qian not only for her cooking skills. Since the last time she faced Situ Jing's superpower, she acted as if nothing happened. She would have trembled and been frightened when it was placed on other girls, but she didn't.

"Okay, everyone, let's work hard!" Chen Qian said to the employees.

Seeing the employees working happily and the enthusiasm for work on their faces, Chen Qian smiled with satisfaction.

"Not bad! You also know how to give some benefits to your employees and let them work hard for you. I always thought you were a good boss. Alas! You are indeed a businessman." Li Yaqiang said with sigh.

Chen Qian glared at the other party and rolled her eyes, "I am also a businessman, not a charity. I give some benefits to my employees on the premise of making money. I have no objection. I have never considered myself a good person. "She used to be an ordinary person. She earned a small amount of salary from working every day. She worked hard for that small amount of overtime pay. She always wanted to save some money so that her parents could live a better life and be like others. Going on a trip, it was a pity that she had saved up for a long time, but it still wasn't enough. She could feel the feeling.

"I'm going back first." Chen Qian gathered her mood and drove back.

Back home, Chen Hao was cleaning the house. Chen Qian asked curiously: "You don't have to go to class today?" Why is this kid still staying at home today when he is very active in school?

Chen Hao laughed loudly, "Sister, you must not be too busy! Don't think about making money every day. Go out with your brother-in-law when you have time. Be careful that your brother-in-law doesn't want you and thinks you are too boring."

"Xiao Qian! Your brother is right, go out for a walk!" Chen Jian agreed with what his son said. He looked at the girls on the street who were busy buying clothes to dress up. Why did his daughter not like dressing up and just wanted to make money every day? ?

"Okay, I understand, you haven't answered my question yet!"

"Sister, the Chinese New Year is coming soon, why don't you seem to know?"

"Yes! The Chinese New Year is coming soon, and Xiaohao and the others are also going to have a holiday. ."

"So there is a Spring Festival here too? We also need to celebrate the New Year!" Chen Qian looked at the busy figures of the two people and felt it was incredible. Today, so much culture has been lost, and there is still the idea of ​​celebrating the New Year.