39

☆ 39. ☆, 040 Chen Jian is looking for a girlfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 040 Chen Jian is looking for his daughter

. Chen Jian was secretly happy when he heard about it, and hurriedly searched for information about this competition. For a while, the four of them had different thoughts. Han Qingmei thought that it didn’t matter if the daughter had it or not, and she would save money if she didn’t have it, while Chen Jian Jian couldn't wait to see his daughter. It would be better if he could take her back. Calculating the time, his daughter was now sixteen years old. She had grown up. When he thought about what he had done, he felt sorry for his daughter. Chen Yan wished she could go over and scold her sister now. After all, she had been cooking for several years because of her departure. She also hated that her father had lost his good job because of her departure. As for Chen Hao, he was thinking about what Chen Qian did when he left. Food, being able to participate in the cooking competition, his cooking skills are probably better than before, he couldn't help drooling at the thought of this.

Chen Qian didn't know what her family members thought. She didn't think that her parents were her relatives at all.

Now she is thinking about things. Now plants and animals will slowly appear in this world. Next, there will be ancient food. After the apocalypse, too many books will disappear. Think about it. When even eating becomes difficult, no one will Thinking about collecting books that cannot be eaten or drunk, she thought about how few books there were. She thought about the ancient food books she bought during the competition. Anyway, they were all designed to present Chinese food from a hundred years ago, and anyone could do it.

Thinking of this, Chen Qian opened the system, took out the book, and took it to the living room. When she walked in, Xuanyuan Ze had already left. He is a busy person and we must learn to understand.

"Have you rested yet?" Mr. Zeng asked with a smile.

"Well, I rested for a while and I feel refreshed. Teacher, this is a book that the students got before. It should be a food book, and it seems to be from a long time ago. Take a look!" Speaking of

food books, Mr. Zeng sat up excitedly. , carefully holding up the book, as if holding a treasure. He opened the page of the book with trembling hands and looked at it carefully, and said in a joyful tone: "This is even longer than before the end of the world, but it is a veritable treasure! Can that girl lend the book to the teacher for some time?" "

No. Question, as long as the teacher likes it, it doesn’t matter even if it is given to the teacher. You take your time and take your time, don’t be in a hurry." Chen Qian waved her hand and pretended not to care. She had already seen Mr. Zeng’s hot selling of delicious food and took it out. It is also to attract the teacher's attention.

"This is yours. The teacher is satisfied just by looking at it. How can he want it from a student? Okay, I'll give it to you after reading it. This thing is so precious that it can be used as a family heirloom."

After dinner, Chen Qian was thinking about tomorrow's meeting What kind of question did he fall asleep on? The next morning, this time it was a twenty-to-five competition. Xuanyuan Ze had no way to come, so he had to follow the teacher.

She walked in and found Li Yaqiang already standing in the competition venue. He saw Chen Qian arriving and squeezed through the crowd to her side.

"I don't know if you will have good luck today, how about we compete? If you win and I lose, it means you are really good at it. If you don't win, it means you won by luck last time. I was too careless. How about it? Dare you still Don't you dare?" He looked around, unwilling to look at Chen Qian.