95

☆ 95. ☆, 096 hunter

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 096 Hunter

is here today, why not take a good look at my company. "

"Yeah! "Chen Qian was about to refuse but was interrupted by Yingxue.

Then watching Yingxue being taken away by the assistant, Chen Qian sat up straight and said, "Say it! Lets make it clear once and for all why you took her away. "Since you can't escape, let's make it clear directly!

"You are a time traveler. "Yu Jing's tone was very certain.

"A time traveler? Pretending to be confused, he said, "Can you tell me what a time traveler is?" This must be the first time I've heard of this. "

"You don't have to pretend. "Yu Jing stared at her expression, trying to see the flaw.

"But I really don't understand, why should I pretend? "She decided to pretend to the end. People's hearts are unpredictable and they cannot trust others easily.

Yu Jing looked at Chen Qian, suddenly changed his gaze and chuckled.

"Why are you laughing? "

Even if you continue to pretend, I know it. Even if you don't tell me, your restaurant told me the answer." "He suddenly stopped smiling and tapped his fingers rhythmically on the table, making a clicking sound.

This sound made Chen Qian feel that the atmosphere was very depressing, and she stood up directly, "I'm sorry, I still have something to be busy with. . "After that, he picked up the bag and left.

"We will meet again. "He said lightly.

Chen Qian left the office quickly, as if someone was chasing her. Yu Jing was a dangerous person, even if he seemed like a gentleman. This danger made her want to escape.

Sitting In the car, Chen Qian felt that her heart would not beat violently. This kind of beating was not the kind of beating when meeting someone she likes, but the sense of crisis of impending danger.

"Chen Qian, you don't know that my idol's company is really amazing. I saw their newly developed game and it was fun to try. I will definitely play it when it is released on the market. "Bai Yingxue kept talking happily.

"Don't get close to him in the future, he is a dangerous person. "Chen Qian looked very serious. She was sure that this Yu Jing really had a conspiracy, and it was aimed at herself. She was afraid of hurting Yingxue, so she warned.

"I think he is pretty good. "Yingxue is a little puzzled. Yujingren is good-looking, tall, handsome, and capable. The most important thing is that he doesn't have the feeling of being domineering. Why do his friends say something bad about him?

"You must remember one sentence, it's not like he has a human face and an animal heart. ,Defenses can not do without. "Chen Qian is afraid that her friend's left ear will go in and the right ear will go out. She really doesn't want to have anything to do with that person. Does

that person really just want to know if she is a time traveler? If that is not the attitude, he will give her The feeling is that I want to confirm whether I am a time traveler, and the other things are not important.

"Yu Jing, no matter what you want to do, don't hurt Yingxue, otherwise. "Chen Qian said harshly.

"What did you say? "Yingxue clearly heard her friend talking, but didn't hear it clearly.

"It's okay, just think I'm talking to myself, okay, you go home quickly. We should be wary of strangers, even if they are idols. .

" Okay, housekeeper. " "Bai Yingxue picked up the bag, leaned her head over it and said softly before leaving quickly.