40

☆ 40. ☆, 041 Sugar Steamed Cheesefont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 041 Sugar Steamed Cheese

"Is something wrong, teacher?" Chen Qian looked at the hesitant teacher with a suspicious look on her face. She was more curious about what could make the teacher look like this.

"That Chen Qian! Your father has come to see you. He is waiting for you at the competition place. You must be mentally prepared. If you need help from the teacher for anything, you are welcome." Mr. Zeng thought that Chen Qian probably didn't want to see him. Her family, as a teacher, the student can still help her get rid of, not to mention that for such a parent, it is really better not to have any. From the bottom of his heart, Mr. Zeng doesn't like her family. What’s wrong with not having superpowers? My own students are more useful than those with special powers.

"He's here?" Chen Qian frowned. She would never forget the situation when she first came here. She remembered that she was so panicked at the beginning, but she encountered her sister's sarcasm, her brother's disdain, her parents' indifference, and even He was married off because he had no superpowers. I had never heard of such a family.

"It doesn't matter. It's okay if I meet you. After all, he's my dad." She sneered in her heart, what dad? I don't think he is my family. My family is very good to me. She has never acknowledged the family here.

Mr. Zeng stopped talking. After all, he was his father. Even though he was a teacher, he could not interfere in his family.

In silence, the car stopped and it was already there. Chen Qian walked out first and walked towards the competition venue.

Chen Jianzheng stood in the square and looked around. He had no invitation and could not enter the competition venue, so he had to wait here. The time passed by and he felt anxious and nervous. When he saw the familiar figure, he rushed over. He hadn't seen the child for several years and had grown up. He knew that his daughter was very beautiful since she was a child. If he hadn't known that his wife would not betray him, he would have thought that his daughter was very beautiful. Not biological.

"Chen Qian, you're here." Chen Jian greeted her with a smile on his face. He knew that his daughter was kicked out of the house by her own family. If she didn't do something wrong, she might lose her daughter forever.

"You're here!" Chen Qian's tone was calm, as if she was asking, "Have you eaten yet?" She didn't show any emotion. She looked at her father in this world with clear black and white eyes. She hadn't seen him with anything on his head for several years. He has gray hair, what is he here for? It’s not because she participated in the competition that she thought she could bring benefits to her family in the future. Well, it was possible. After all, she clearly remembered what happened a few years ago.

Chen Jian couldn't tell whether she was happy or angry, and said cautiously: "Chen Qian, dad knew he was wrong. Judging from what you said before leaving, he didn't dare to do that to you. When I went back to find you, you had already left home. What should I do?" I can't find you, so go home with dad."

"Are you sure your family is also looking forward to my coming home?" She crossed her chest and looked at him with a half-smile. If she said she would take her back, she would regret it. She believed it. This man, just because this man spoke like this, was the only one who wanted her to go back. Maybe only the person in front of him would regret it, not the other three.

"This, this, you come home with me first, and I will deal with it when you get home." Chen Jian smiled bitterly and said sarcastically.

"Chen Qian, the game is about to begin. Come in quickly." Seeing that the time was coming, Mr. Zeng urged.