41

☆ 41. ☆、042 Chef King Testfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 042 Chef King Test

"Teacher, I won the cooking competition, can I go to the Food Association and take the Chef King test?" Chen Qian said. She had planned in her heart to take the test as soon as possible and go back to see her parents after the test, even though she didn't want to see them.

Zeng Lao said with a smile: "Okay, you can go at any time." To be honest, he believed that his apprentice could win the championship, but after seeing the contestants, he was very nervous. After all, the contestants were all cooking. Talented people always lack a little bit of self-confidence. Now that his student has become a champion, he is not worried about the King of Chef test. The next step is to recommend students to join the Culinary Arts Association, which should be convincing. It would be a good idea to let her join the work of restoring ancient food.

The weather was nice the next day. Chen Qian looked up at the sky and thought it was a good sign, so let's go today!

Walking into the hall of the Culinary Arts Association, people peeked at her from time to time, which made her feel depressed. We are not exhibits in the display cabinet, nor are we monkeys in the zoo. Chen Qian thought she could ignore everyone's gaze. Only now did I realize it was still early! You need to continue practicing!

"I'm here for a test." Seeing the staff of the Culinary Arts Association, she directly gave the original brand and certificate to the staff.

"Okay, please wait a moment and allow me to get ready first." The staff member went upstairs with a polite smile.

Chen Qian looked at everything around her irritably, wishing she could plug her ears. If she had known this, she would not have been so serious about winning the championship. Everyone was talking about yesterday's game.

"That is the winner of this competition. Yesterday was the last one. I bought a ticket and ran over to watch it." "

I had something to do at home yesterday, so I wasted such a good opportunity."

"Yes! You are so unlucky. Don't worry you will still have a chance."

These were the comments of the girls.

"Look at that girl. She is the champion. It would be great if I could marry her. I would have delicious food every day." "

I see that she is very beautiful. Don't think too much about it. Look at your appearance. Oh my god. The difference is, even if you go, they won't let you

go." "I can't do it, why don't you go? See if they agree to you?"

...

Just as Chen Qian was thinking about whether to go to the teacher, the staff came over and said, "Get ready. Please come with me!"

Chen Qian followed the staff to the third floor for testing.

The King of Kitchen test requires three examiners. As a teacher, Mr. Zeng needs to avoid suspicion and is not among the examiners. The King of Kitchen test consists of three dishes and one soup. Only when all the examiners are satisfied after tasting can they obtain the qualification of King of Chef. Otherwise, they will be retested again. , it sounds simple, but it is actually very difficult. After all, it is difficult to agree with others. You cannot guarantee that the dishes you cook will exactly meet the taste of the examiner. If you are unlucky, you may meet your opponent, and it will be more difficult to pass.

"Let's begin!" one of the older examiners said. Obviously the old man was highly respected and had the right to speak among the three, and the others could not refute.