100

☆ 100. ☆, 101 Situ Jing’s madnessfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 101 Situ Jing’s Madness

Chen Qian feels that she is very unlucky. She has always been caught by others when she came to the future world, and now she has also implicated Li Zixuan.

"You have today too!" Situ Jing laughed, her expression became crazy, which was very different from before.

"Where are you, Xuanyuanze?" Chen Qian felt that Xuanyuanze's disappearance had a lot to do with this woman.

"Brother Xuanyuan? He is a guest here! It seems he doesn't want to leave!" She pointed to the front proudly, and saw the wall move, and then a picture appeared. That was Xuanyuan Ze. Chen Qian could tell it at a glance. .

"What do you want to do? Let him go." Chen Qian said angrily. It's a pity that she was suspended in the air in a cage with hot oil underneath.

"Of course I will let him go. The premise is that you die. As long as you die, Brother Xuanyuan will like me, marry me, have many children, and live happily forever." Situ Jing said with a look of longing.

Chen Qian's heart felt like it was stabbed by a knife when she heard these words. Why did she feel so uncomfortable?

"How about it? I'll give you time to think about it. As long as you die, he will be free." After saying this, Situ Jing kindly gave her the knife and waited for her decision.

"Don't you dare?" Situ Jing mocked: "What qualifications do you have to stay with Brother Xuanyuan? You don't love him at all. Only I, Situ Jing, love him the most. I can die for him. I want to Let him recognize this fact clearly."

Li Zixuan opened his eyes and saw Chen Qian not far away holding a knife in her hand. He also heard Situ Jing's words and hurriedly advised: "Don't do anything stupid. Don't worry, I'm sure. Someone will save us."

Li Zixuan saw Xuanyuan Ze's persistence towards Chen Qian, and he could even imagine the consequences. If Chen Qian really died, he could use his future to guarantee that Xuanyuan Ze would commit suicide.

"Why did you come out to cause trouble?" Situ Jing was unhappy. As long as Chen Qian died, brother Xuanyuan couldn't blame her. The other party committed suicide and had nothing to do with her. It was a good calculation.

Seeing that Li Zixuan had disrupted her plan, Chen Qian was likely to give up. Situ Jing angrily lowered the cage half a meter as punishment.

Chen Qian looked at the hot oil below, grabbed the cage and said, "Are you okay?" She was a little worried because Li Zixuan was too close to the oil pan and could easily get burned.

"It's okay." Li Zixuan gritted his teeth, "Situ Jing is completely crazy."

"How did you escape last time?" Chen Qian thought of the last time Situ Jing attacked her in the parking lot and why he disappeared inexplicably. ? How strange.

"I met Brother Qiu, and he gave me the ability to transform."

"Transform?" Chen Qian couldn't help but complain, who do you think you are? Even transformed! Do you think you can transform into Ultraman and plan to fight monsters? Girl, you have watched too many cartoons!

Situ Jing suddenly turned into a cat with yellow fur, and the cat spoke.

"I didn't lie to you!"

"Uh." Chen Qian wanted to faint, this is a cat demon! Mom, I want to get out of here, woo woo, there are monsters here.