61

☆ 61. ☆、062 Relocation

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 062 The relocation

female host was confused by a sudden accident, and when she came back to her senses, she was already in chaos.

"This." The female host looked at the program team in the audience, not knowing what reaction she should make.

"Let's go back and talk," Chen Qian said.

"No." Chen Yan decisively refused. The man said that it would be difficult to get money if you leave the public. If you want money, you have to get it here.

"When we leave here, you won't see us at all."

"I originally thought that the family scandal should not be made public. There is such a girl. When she was eight years old, she was found to have no powers. She was rejected by her relatives and had endless housework to do every day. She was not allowed to study. The girl was very excited when she saw how well her sister and brother could learn. She mentioned that it was a pity that she was told that the family did not have the extra money." "Time flies

so fast. In the blink of an eye, she is already twelve years old. Her relatives She regarded her as a shame. Fortunately, she was pretty, so she wanted to trade her for a future. The girl didn't want to hit the wall and commit suicide in anger, but she didn't die. She finally understood one thing. She had to leave home if she wanted to change her destiny. Go to the academy to study."

"Her rejection made her relatives angry, and they severed ties with her in anger. The girl always had a belief in her heart that she would do something to help all people like her without powers regain their self-esteem. Let those who look down on people without special abilities see that success is not the only way to have special abilities."

"The girl worked very hard, and a master in the culinary arts took a fancy to her and thought she had talent. With the help of the teacher, she She participated in a competition and became a new generation of chef king, with her own restaurant. However, her relatives found out and came to her for money. The girl thought about her familys upbringing and gave them a sum of money. The girl saw the video on the Internet. It turned out that she had been cheated and no one was sick, but she just wanted a dress. The girl's father and brother angrily cut off contact with her other two relatives, leaving the house to the two of them, who were unwilling to work again. Ask her for money."

"I wonder if my mother and sister are satisfied with this story?" Chen Qian smiled bitterly and said, "Please don't disturb the girl's life anymore."

The scene was quiet, and everyone listened to her story attentively.

"It's so shameless."

"Yeah! You still have the nerve to come to a girl and ask for money, you're so shameless."

...

Han Qingmei and Chen Yan were at a loss. Just now they had the upper hand, but now they are the ones being beaten. The one who blames.

"You, I'll fight for you." Chen Yan looked ugly. She wanted to find the person who came up with the idea, but found that he was missing. How embarrassing! If she can't stand it, she will rush over.

Bai Yingxue stopped her in time.

"Please don't come here again." Chen Qian said.

The mother and daughter were taken away, the scene was finally cleared, the show was over, and everyone rushed forward to comfort Chen Qian.