74

☆ 74. ☆, 075 Situ Jing escapes from prison

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 075 Situ Jing's Prison

Escape The chefs of Xinxi Building came to the square one by one in high spirits, entered the kitchen and waited for the competition to start.

Li Yaqiang took a deep breath and looked serious. It was obvious that he was still nervous.

"Relax and just try your best." Chen Qian walked over and patted him on the shoulder.

Li Yaqiang returned a stiff smile, okay! The reassurance didn't work at all.

"Are you all here?" the program team asked, "This is a live broadcast, so be sure to take a break. Every move you make will appear in front of the audience in front of the TV." "They are all here

." Li Yaqiang replied , he is the chef today!

The program was finally about to start, and I heard the host's beautiful voice, "Dear viewers, hello everyone, I am the host Jin Jie, and welcome everyone to watch the Chinese and foreign competition."

When the host mentioned Xinxi Building, the people in the program team Telling them that they can go out, there are many spectators standing nearby and watching.

"What are the ingredients we are going to choose today?" The host deliberately made a mistake and suddenly lifted the cloth on the table, "Yes, this is the ingredient we are going to compete with today."

Chen Qian looked at it and felt confident , I saw that there were meat, eggs, milk, sugar, etc. on it. It looked like it was enough to make main dishes, desserts and drinks. It was not difficult no matter how you looked at it.

First of all, you are required to make a dish and bring it out to the invited judges to taste. As the chef's assistant, you can only cut vegetables and clean them. The other tasks must be left to the chef. Dessert and soup assistants are not allowed to participate.

Two hours for main course, two hours for dessert, and one and a half hours for drinks.

"The competition begins."

After hearing the host say the beginning, several people took action, picked up their ingredients and started the competition.

Li Yaqiang took the lead in ordering the menu, and everyone stared at him intently, waiting for his orders. As he slapped his hands a few times, it became clear to everyone that he had already thought of the dish to cook.

"The menu has been made, let me distribute it now." Li Yaqiang became confident, "In this way, Fang Yu cleans the meat, and you are better at cutting the meat. You will cut the meat." After that, he walked over and picked up the meat. After cleaning a piece of meat, cut a few slices as samples.

There was a fiery scene in the kitchen as everyone made their portions.

"What do I do?" Chen Qian was a little angry when she saw that everyone was working but she was idle. There were only chefs and assistants in this kitchen, not bosses and subordinates.

"Wait a minute and give me what I need."

"Okay." Chen Qian replied. She didn't want to be a soy saucer, so she had to at least participate!

After the side dishes were cut, Li Yaqiang finally started. What he wanted to make was a dish that Chen Qian taught him before. Chen Qian thought of the steak in Western food. There is no cow here, and the meat of mutated animals is used. No matter As long as there is meat.