32

☆ 32. ☆, 033 Zeng Zhiqiang’s thoughtsfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 033 Zeng Zhiqiang’s favorite

fried pork with chili pepper, dongpo pork, fried oysters, shredded pork with green bamboo shoots, rainbow pork skin jelly, fragrant small potatoes, meat rolls, lucky dumplings, red bean syrup, meat soup, bone soup, winter melon porridge , date paste sesame cake, potato porridge, potato pancakes, cream pumpkin soup, corn rolls, double skin milk.

By the time this was done, the kitchen table was so full that no more plates could be placed on it.

This was what Zeng Zhiqiang saw when he walked in. He was dazzled and thought to himself: I still underestimated this girl, she is very talented in cooking.

"These are enough. There aren't many people at all. Can you finish all these you made?"

Chen Qian was shocked, pointing to her nose and asked: "Are you talking to me?" She has been here for a long time, He can count all the words he has said to Zeng Zhiqiang on ten fingers. Every time they meet, he nods his head. This is the first time he has taken the initiative to speak to her. How can he not make her curious and surprised? What was even more unexpected was that Xuanyuan Ze and the other two people were here. They should have been there to accompany the guests, but they actually came back to the kitchen.

"Shut your mouth." Zeng Zhiqiang didn't find it funny. The girl's jaw almost dropped when she looked at her. Is it so strange that she came to the kitchen? What expression?

"Haha." Chen Qian closed her mouth with a silly smile, embarrassed to cover up her mistake, and ordered people to bring these dishes to the hall.

She put the last plate on the dinner table and was about to leave when Mr. Zeng called her, "Chen Qian, you are not an outsider. You don't have to be taboo. Let's eat together!"

"Okay." Chen Qian pulled. Chair to sit down.

Xuanyuan Ze raised his head and looked at her carefully, frowning his thick black eyebrows. This girl has really lost weight. She shouldn't have enough to eat at Zeng Lao's place! What is it that makes her so hard? Even he himself didn't realize that he paid too much attention to her.

Mu Yang and Li Zixuan all focused their attention on the dining table. There was soup, snacks and vegetables, which was quite rich.

After dinner, it was still dark. Mr. Zeng looked at a few young people with a smile and said, "You young people have something to say. I'm afraid I don't have anything to say to an old man like me. Why don't you go out for a walk to relax?"

Chen Qian, Xuanyuan Ze, Zeng Zhiqiang, Mu Yang and Li Zixuan left the living room and came to the garden not far away, where they started chatting.

"Chen Qian, the food you cook is really delicious. I believe you will become the chef king." Li Zixuan said.

Mu Yang nodded.

Zeng Zhiqiang looked at Chen Qian and said, "How are you doing here? I haven't asked you during this time." He felt that he should say something. But I couldn't find a topic, so I had to find one randomly.

Xuanyuan Ze was silent and looked at the two of them intently. He just felt that his heart was blocked. He didn't know why it was so dazzling when he saw the two of them talking together. He wished that he could come over and separate the two of them. In the middle of the crowd, he didn't know what was wrong with him.

The few people were talking to each other, until someone came to pick them up. Xuanyuan Ze was about to get in the car and leave, and Chen Qian followed to see the others off.

"Chen Qian, you should eat more." Xuanyuan Ze couldn't help but say something in the end. After saying that, he got into the car. His heart was pounding and he didn't dare to look at her. He turned his head to the other side and urged her. The driver left quickly.

"Ah?" Chen Qian didn't react. When she realized that this was concern from Xuanyuan Ze, the car had already left. She smiled, "What an awkward person! Really, just say it if you care."

Zeng Zhiqiang After looking at Chen Qian, she turned around and walked back, "Do you know Xuanyuan Ze? Are you two familiar?" "

Huh? Oh, we knew each other before. I can't say whether it's good or bad. It's getting late, so go back and rest!" She felt that she My brain has become very slow. I don’t know why. Why can’t I keep up with other people’s thoughts today?

Zeng Zhiqiang walked her to the door of the room before leaving. He felt indescribably uncomfortable in his heart. He found that he had fallen in love with this girl who didn't talk much. He felt indescribably irritated. Maybe he should think about his relationship with this girl. It’s related.

Bai Yingxue didn't sleep well all night, and came to the college with panda eyes. Only now did she understand that the plants grown by Chen Qian were so good because of the potion.

Professor Liu stood on the podium, "Bai Yingxue in our class is very good at planting. Let her tell us how to plant good plants and increase the germination rate of plants. Everyone is welcome." The whole class burst into applause. Everyone looked

at With white Yingxue.

Bai Yingxue usually does things very carelessly, and has never enjoyed being in the spotlight. She clutched her clothes tightly and slowly walked to the podium. After looking at so many eyes staring at her, she looked at the professor's encouraging eyes again and said : "Actually, the reason why I am good at planting is not because of my good plant power, but because of a liquid. The liquid was given to me by a person I met. The seeds were too old from the national inventory. , some vitality has been lost. After planting the seeds, water them with liquid. Just one drop can increase the germination rate of the seeds, and they can also grow well. I really don’t have any other experience:" After saying this,

she looked at Professor Liu asked with his eyes: Can I go down?

Professor Liu was stunned. What kind of liquid can increase the survival rate of seeds and increase their vitality? If there is a lot of such liquid, can all the more precious seeds in the national inventory be cultivated? This was a very important discovery, and he was so excited that he couldn't control himself.

The students in the class were already whispering to each other.

"Ahem." Professor Liu coughed and asked the uneasy Bai Yingxue, "Did you bring that liquid?" "

No, I thought it was important so I didn't wear it. Otherwise, I would bring it back tomorrow. Okay? I hope to leave it to the country to research this kind of liquid. It is very important for plant cultivation and should be dedicated to the country. Moreover, I only have one bottle and it will be gone after it is used up."

"Bring it here now, and I can specially approve it for you. Go back." No one is as valuable as these professors of the Department of Planting. He didn't expect that there is such a magical thing in the world. He can't wait to try it. This is a great discovery with great significance. .

Bai Yingxue ran out of the college anxiously to contact Chen Qian. Professor Liu was not idle either. He explained what he was going to do today and left quickly. He wanted to tell his colleagues and the leaders of the college about this. I believe that with the help of Such a magical liquid will definitely be taken seriously. Of course, you need to try the effect.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Time Travel and Rebirth] Handed over the hoarding materials [Quick Time Travel. Sixty] , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Whoever likes to be the heroine of this sadistic novel , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The No. 1 Hairpin in Jinling , [Time Travel and Rebirth] After tearing up the yin and yang of X variety show , [Time Travel and Rebirth] All the paper people have evil intentions towards me , [Time Travel and Rebirth] I am professional in quick wear and causing trouble , [Time Travel and Rebirth] I dressed as the heroine and the villain as the second male HE , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Rebirth] Getting entangled with the arrogant regent , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The bosses cried with joy after I was reborn , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The Evil Emperor's evil belly: The princess is a bit cold

  Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top