Chapter 2: Visit

My parents visited me in the room today. They looked sad, but happy in the same time. They work in a different city, but they still came to visit me...

(How they managed to get here so fast?)

It looked like just a few minutes from the accident to me, but a doctor then said, that I was sleeping for a week.

„What?! I gonna be late!"

I said that and wanted to get up. But my parents stopped me and informed me, that I was already excused in school and so there is no problem.

Ahh... okay. But final exams are getting closer and I will have to study really hard to catch up later... but I guess, that it doesn't matter now. I need to get out of here first.

What the doctor said next took my breath away...

You should thank that girl, who called to emergency."

What girl? I saw only lady Anne with me there... was it not an illusion? Did my lady Anne come from the game to save me?

No, that is not possible... that had to be an illusion. But it seems, that someone was really there. Maybe I just projected the image of lady Anne to her...

„But I don't know her."

She paid the bills, so you can ask about her later in the reception. She didn't reject the option to be meeting you later."

„Really? Then thanks..."

I said that and closed my eyes again.

She is still too tired. Let her sleep..."

That was the last thing I heard before the doctor left the room together with my parents.

When I opened eyes again, it was a morning. The doctor told me, that my tests look to be okay and so I will be able to leave the hospital in few days.

I was happy to hear that. Finally I will be able to meet my lady Anne... or that girl, who saved me.