Chapter 77: Blood or Strawberries?

In the morning we arrived to the company and onto our second floor. The secretary greeted us and informed Tomoka about someone waiting in her room. I sat down to my chair and Tomoka disappeared in her office.

In 5 minutes, the door opened and she walked out, together with a man.

Hello all, I have one good and some bad news for you.", said the man.

I have a letter here, signed by the owner of this company... Akihara Katashi. In short, all current projects are terminated..."

What?!", reacted Hakuto.

Don't interrupt me! And some people will be fired... mmm... your current boss Akihara Tomoka and also her girlfriend Nakano Arisa. Oh, and the good one is, that you got a new boss... me. Hahaha."

Hakuto and others were shocked... including me.

Arisa, let's go.", Tomoka shouted at me and we were about to leave...

Wait! I have another letter from your father. You should read it."

I don't accept any letters from dead people."

Haha... In short, you should pack up and leave the house till the end of the week."

Arisa... let's go home."

We were still at our workplace, so also others heard it all.

„Tomoka? What will happen now?"

It will be alright. Let's return home first."

On the way home, Tonoka suddenly stopped by a store.

I promised to buy you a new phone. Let's do that now."

I didn't want anything expensive and so she bought me one from lower class, but still good.

When we arrived home, Tomoka disappeared into her bedroom and closed the door. Meanwhile I lay to my bed and took a rest. Several minutes later she knocked on my door.

Arisa, do you more like blood or strawberries?"

(Eeeh? Blood?)

„Why?"

Just answer."

„Strawberries."

Okay."

(Why did she ask me that?)

I wanted to ask her, but she seemed to be already back in her room. In about 10 minutes, she appeared in my room again.

Do you more like beach, nature or the city?"

(Does she plan our next date?)

„Nature."

I remembered that one trip to the mountain and we just returned from our date at a beach, so this time I would prefer to visit nature again.

Okay. Thanks for the answer."

She disappeared again and I closed my eyes.

When I got up, Tomoka was serving food on the table.

Arisa, in the afternoon pack up all your belongings."

Tomoka's father kicked us out and so it was time to leave. I didn't want to leave, but on the other hand I didn't want to stay in the house of that bad man either.

(But I wonder where we will go.)

„Tomoka... shall I call my parents? They could help us."

It is not necessary, you already found us suitable place."

„Did I? When?"

Just a few moments ago."

„Mmm?"

(When did I find it?)

I was confused.

But we still need to visit that location and do the final decision."

„Ah... sure."

(???)

Let's do that tomorrow morning. Now put everything in the boxes. Do you want me to help you when I am done with my stuff?"

„It's okay."

After dinner and usual procedures we fell asleep in Tomoka's bed.