Chapter 31: Meeting, part 3 - Arisa's side

When I woke up, the Sun was slowly going down. I looked around the room and noticed Tomoka sitting on the floor and reclining her head against the bed.

(When did she arrive?)

She was no longer wearing the costume of lady Anne, but still resembled her a lot. She had her looks... but not only that. I liked also her character. As well as lady Anne, she is kind and helpful.

I slightly stroked her hair and she opened eyes.

„Tomoka-chan... it's getting dark..."

I wanted to tell her about the situation outside, but she suddenly touched my hand and slowly stroked it from the palm to the tips of my fingers.

Strange feeling engulfed my whole body. I was shocked that something so simple can be so stunning. My breathing completely stopped for a while... and then she moved her hand again and almost touched mine for the second time...

Arisa, are you alright?"

(Why is she worried about me? And why did she stop?)

(Suddenly I wanted her to stroke my hand again...)

(No! I can't think this way! We are both girls... how can I feel something...

... something so good just because she touched my hand?)

(Many other girls in school touched my hands many times. Sayaka here too and other my co-workers, but I didn't ever feel something so good as when Tomoka touched me now.

I don't get it.

I need to think it through, but not here. I can't think freely when Tomoka is here and looking at me like this.)

„Yes. I am alright. But I need to go."

Why?"

(Why? It's getting dark.)

„I want to at least catch the last bus."

I can get you home in my car."

„Umm... I can't ask you for such a thing."

Why not? I would be too worried anyway to let such a cute girl walk alone in the dark. And it is normal to escort my girlfriend home when she needs it."

(Cute girl? Girlfriend? When did we become...)

„When did we become girlfriends?"

In my office. Don't you remember? I asked you to date me... and you replied?"

(Mmm...)

„Yes."

So I now just want to escort my lovely girlfriend home."

(I knew it. The first option raised the flag and I am on Tomoka's route.)

(I wonder what would my father say? Mmm... maybe better if mother is present too.

Umm... I am dating. Oh, really... my daughter is so big already? That might be mom's reaction. Father would be probably silent.

But it is a girl... I am dating a girl.

Eeeh? Did you go nuts?! That would be dad for a change. Mother would be silent here.

Then Tomoka could enter in her costume of lady Anne and would smile at both of them...)

Arisa... your head turned red. Do you have a fever?"

Tomoka asked me that and put her hand on my forehead. Even stronger feeling than before engulfed my whole body and I knew, that I need to escape fast or it would be too late.

„I am fine, but I need to use the bathroom."

Ah... okay. You may go."

I finally left the room and hid in the bathroom. I didn't imagine something like this happening to me today when I woke up.

Looking at myself in the mirror, thoughts kept running through my mind.

(Arisa! How did this happen to you? In school you had a crush on that boy... what was his name? I can't remember anymore. And now you got a girlfriend. And not just any, but lady Anne.

You have two options now. Either to yield to it and let everything to fate or run away fast.)

(But I just feel, that there is no escape.

And I also feel, that I started to like Tomoka too...)

Few minutes later I returned to the Tomoka's room.

„Can we go then?"

Sure."

And so I let her drive me home. She just made sure, that I got home safely and was about to leave.

Good night and see you tomorrow."

„On a date?"

I meant in work, but sure... we can go on a date afterwards."

She smiled at me and left. I turned red.