Chapter 22: Tomoka's side 3

She finally came to work today. I left her completely in hands of my subordinates for now. But I will surely keep watching her from shadows.

After the work I returned home and checked security cams in the company to see if she did well today. Each room contains at least one security cam. Those in corridors are active all the time, but those in workplaces activate only during non-working hours. As the boss I can access them even from my home.

Of course it is for security reasons. I don't want to stalk anyone.

(Huh?! Why is she still there? It is already after working hours!)

I noticed, that she is still working on some task and remembered a prank the head accountant used to do to newcomers.

(sigh)

(I have to return back.)

The main door is set to auto-lock, but I of course have keys.

Lights in her room were still on and so I know, that she is still there.

(How shall I approach her?)

I entered the company and headed directly to her department. The door to her room was closed, but a few beams of light were still escaping from it through the keyhole. As I was approaching it, they suddenly disappeared. I stopped just behind the door and listened for a while. But then I heard some noise and got inside.

Turning the lights back on, revealed a disaster. My lovely girl was lying again on the ground. I came close to her and wanted to check whether she is alright.

Lady Anne?!"

(Lady Anne? That is my favorite character from the game we develop and also my cosplay costume from the last comic con.)

Why did she say that? Does she also know lady Anne?

Lady Anne formerly looked different, but when we bought the rights to continue the game and also created its sequel, someone suggested to model her according to myself. And I wasn't against it.

I should move her to a bed now.

(Maybe she just needs to rest.)

I put her to a bed in my private room on the top floor and in one time it looked, that she might be okay, but then she suddenly lost consciousness and I rather called the emergency again.

The doctor said, that it is nothing serious this time and they just gave her some medicine. I again paid bills and left there a letter for her.

The next day I scolded the head accountant about his pranks. And he promised me, that something like that will not happen again.

On a cam I saw, that she arrived to work the next day. But I wanted to see her in more detail and cams in her room were offline during the working hours. And so I had to go meet her in person.

(Umm... for what reason can I go there?)

I found one good reason and approached the door into her room.

„Arisa!"

Yes!"

(Haha. She is so cute when she is startled)

„We need more beta testers, so when you get home... install this and try it."

I put a DVD with one our new game on her desk and left immediately, because I didn't want her to look at my blushed face for too long.

I stayed in the company longer today and waited for any new character to appear in the game. As the game master I could check that easily.

It took her longer than I expected, but finally a new character appeared in the game.