Chapter 61: Third date, part 4

Finally! After breakfast I was hypnotizing my phone for a while to mentally block any incoming calls and it really worked. No one managed to get through.

Arisa, we have to go!"

„Sure."

Tomoka started her car and we set off to unknown destination... Or not completely unknown, it's name was Nekonomura village.

It seems, that two roads can get us there. One is longer, but it leads around a lake. The other one is more straight, but there are only mountains."

„Let's go around the lake. There might be better view."

I agree."

And the view was really nice. Then we left it behind and climbed a steep road to a parking lot. From there we had to go on foot. It was around noon when we arrived to the village and finally spotted the onsen.

„This place is really nice... but a bit colder than the city."

I am sure we will be able to warm up soon."

As we entered, a fanfare started to play.

Welcome to the Nekonomura Onsen, our 100 000th couple!"

Oh... who are you? Where is Rona and Konoe?"

(sigh)

What to say... they are just out of luck."

No, I am kidding... you were being expected to come here just at this moment."

(The man is weird.)

(But he looks familiar...)

„Oh! That man, who gave me the coupon!"

Yes! You have very good memory, young lady. By the way, do you still have it?"

„Sure."

I handed it to him.

You will not need it anymore."

He said and tore it up.

„Eeeeh?"

Why did you do that?", asked him Tomoka while looking angry.

Haha... please calm down. This coupon was just for 50% discount, but now you became our VIP guests and all services here are for free for you both... if you are a couple. If you are just friends, then... oh, I shouldn't tear it..."

We are couple."

Can you prove it?"

How?"

Just a kiss is enough.", he replied.

Tomoka turned to me and kissed me and then I kissed her back, because the man was still waiting for more.

Perfect! Oh... I have one more gift for you... just fill your address here and I will send it to you later."

What gift?"

It's a secret.", said the man and winked at us in the same way Tomoka winks at me.

Fine."

Tomoka wrote our address into the form.

Here take also these watches with you... they will allow you to enter all areas here. And also these two towels, it seems you forgot yours at home. Now please continue to this section for women..."