Chapter 20: Tomoka's side 1

I was just walking home from the latest comic con when I heard a sudden crack sound and someone's scream.

A big white truck just hit someone and left. I hurried to the place and saw a damaged bike and a girl lying on the ground.

„Young woman was just hit by a car and needs immediate transfer to a hospital, come fast!"

The first think I did was calling an emergency. And then I tried to talk to the girl, but she was evidently in shock and blood appeared on her head.

„Hey! Are you conscious?! What is your name? Don't worry, an ambulance is already on its way... hey! Stay with me here! Don't fall asleep..."

The ambulance arrived few minutes after and loaded the girl onboard. I asked them to which hospital they take her and hurried home to get my car.

I just wanted to know if she would be alright...

While driving to the The University of Tokyo Hospital, various thoughts were coming to my mind...

(I hope, that the girl will be alright.

She was very cute... did I fell in love with her just at the first sight?

I need to find who she is... but first I want her to be alright.)

Yeah... I am a lesbian. I always liked only girls, but never tried to date anyone. My father would surely kick me from our house if I would try that. But now I have my job and so...

(I need to focus on driving.)

The university hospital is large and so it took me a while to find where that girl was taken. It seems, that she is just at the operating room. I sat at the corridor and waited.

Hello. Are you waiting here for Nakano Arisa? Are you related to her?"

(Nakano Arisa?)

„I am waiting for news about the girl from the accident. I am not related to her, but I was a witness and called the emergency."

I said the truth.

Thanks. She got here in time. Operation was successful and she will be soon moved to the resting room. But I can't tell you more since you are not related."

„It's okay. I could at least pay her bills."

Thanks. Tell that at the reception."

The doctor left and I headed to the reception.

„Hello. I want to pay bills for Nakano Arisa."

Ahh... sure... here it is... 60 000 Yen."

„I will pay with my debit card."

Sure."

If you want to let her contact you later, please fill your name and the address into the form."

„Ah, sure... I don't mind that."

„Umm... shall I contact her school or workplace?"

No. We already informed her faculty here, so you don't need to worry."

I took the form and filled my name and the company's address. While doing that I also noticed additional information about her.

(Nakano Arisa, 22 years old, insurance number...)

(So she is 22 and a student here. I need to find more info about her later.)

There was nothing else for me to do and so I returned home. Checking lists of students attending the university... I found, that she studies the last year of master degree in economics.

(Mmm... what shall I do to get her?)

Since she is still a student, I postponed any actions to the time after her graduation and also told the reception in my company to tell her, that I am on a business trip abroad in case she would try to contact me before that.

It was a lie, but I didn't want to meet her before I could have a chance to really get her to my side.