Chapter 3: Graduation

When I received my release papers, I found out that the girl is older than me and working as CEO of one local company.

Trying to contact them didn't bear any fruits. She just had to leave for a business trip abroad.

Ahh... here goes my luck. I will not be able to meet her anytime soon and my final exams are coming closer and closer... I need to focus on my studies now. Hopefully I will be able to meet her later.

And so I focused on my studies and forgot about her.

Of course I passed them... not as the top student, but I did well. In the end the most important is what I know and not what my grades in school were... or am I wrong?

And so came the day of my graduation. My parents took a day off in their jobs and attended it too...

Arisa, are you still waiting for someone else?", asked my mother.

I remembered my lady Anne again and was just thinking, that she might appear on my graduation day. That was a silly thought.

„No. Let's go."

After the graduation ceremony I returned home together with my parents and celebrated once more again.

Now you are adult and should look for a job.", said my father.

(Ah... you could let me at least dream for one more day and do not remind me the harsh reality.)

But he was right. I had some experience from various part time jobs, but now I have to find the real one and also find a new home. My current flat was partly supported by school and so I will have to move in few months.

Since I am free now, I can finally visit that CEO lady again. Hopefully she is not still abroad and will have free time to meet me.