Chapter 21: Tomoka's side 2

On the date of her graduation I checked, that she passed. The time to act finally came, because I was expecting her to contact me again.

I thought about visiting her graduation ceremony, but then got worried. I didn't want to interrupt her happy day in any way. And so I just stayed home and only checked a few public photos. In one of photos she was really standing there among other students and I again saw how cute she is...

After I informed the receptionists and the HR department about possible visit of Nakano Arisa, they posted a job announcement on the bulletin board near the entrance. In case that anyone else would like to apply for it, they were instructed to reject them.

She really appeared in the company today and was asking about me. The reception told her, that I left on another business trip... just as I told them before.

They also informed me, that she swallowed the hook and will come to the interview tomorrow.

„Thanks. Let me know when she arrives."

Sure."

The next day I got a message from my employee in HR department Asahina Nako, that Nakano Arisa just arrived and she also sent me a copy of her CV.

(I see. Her address is quite far from here, but she came anyway and applied for the job.)

(I can't wait to meet her in person.)

I replied to her message and informed her to hire her at any cost. When I got a message, that she will start working the next week, I was very happy.

(Okay... this issue is solved for now, I need to return back to my work.)

I am the boss here, but the owner of this company is my father and I need to work hard to show him, that I can manage well on my own. If I would fail, he will try to marry me to some rich guy... and that is unacceptable for me.