Chapter 8: Kingdom of Lleonis

The name of the game I should test is Kingdom of Lleonis Online. It offers many options for character customization and so I created one resembling Kathy, class: combat maid. This class is something I created too. My idea is to be a powerful maid, who can kick ass of anyone, who would want to hurt my lady Anne.

I know... this is completely different game, so there will be no lady Anne... but still... players can become anything they want in the game and so maybe someone could be similar to her...

Character creation was easy, but the process froze several times when I was creating my combat maid class and so I just wrote it down as a bug. In the end I managed to do what I wanted... more or less.

I set the starting location to one of larger cities, but appeared in a forest.

(Bug!!)

Being in the forest might not be so bad. I can use it as an opportunity to train.

I just need to find something easy to fight and also a weapon.

(Ha! That looks good.)

A stick was lying on the ground, but when I tried to pick it up, all the texture around me suddenly disappeared and I was falling down to some void area.

(Aah... another bug... sigh)

Few seconds later another texture appeared at the bottom of the screen and I got into a dark room with many burning candles around me.

(How you got here?)"

A red text appeared in a local chat window.

(Is anyone talking to me?)

I looked around and noticed one person sitting in a big chair not far from me.

„(Are you talking to me?)"

(Yes.)"

„(Where am I?)"

(In my castle... in the demon territory.)"

„What?!"

„(Eeeeh?)"

(Kathy... combat maid, level 1... I ask again: how you got here?)"

„(I don't know. I was in a forest then texture disappeared and I am here.)"

(I see. Don't forgot to report it.)"

„(Sure.)"

(Now be my guest.)"

„(How can I get back to my starting location?)"

(Now be my guest.)"

„(But...)"

(Now be my guest.)"

(sigh)

I quit the game and switched to my email client and wrote about all the bugs I encountered in this game and in Commoner as well.

The address I sent it to was: reports@akihara-games.jp, and a few minutes later I received a reply from someone named Akiyama Hakuto:

(Thank you for the report. But you are not stuck in the game now, so your position can't be reset. Enjoy the game.)"

I also wrote them to reset my position as was written in a guide, but it was rejected.

(sigh)

(Time to go to bed.)

I came to my work the next morning again and sat at the chair. Head accountant appeared at my desk a minute after and dropped there a pile of papers.

There is an error somewhere in these records. Find it and correct it."

(Eeeh?)

I probably gave him a scary look, because in the next moment he was apologizing to me again and assured me, that this time there is really an error.

„Okay."

When he left I submerged myself to the work...