Chapter 25: Tomoka's side 6

Today's weather might be very hot and sunny and so the first thing I did in the morning, was placing a parasol next to the bench. I can't let Arisa's nice skin to get hurt.

When lunch time arrived, I moved to my private room to enjoy it alone. Arisa also arrived today and sat on the bench. I am so glad, that I managed to put the parasol there in time. She also looks happy.

Sayaka sent me a message, that Arisa decided to stay in work a bit longer today. So instead of waiting in the game for her I rather checked the cams. She seemed to be working.

The Sun fell down and she was still busy. But then suddenly, like if she would be charmed by a witch, her behavior changed.

(What is she doing?)

She looked like playing a ninja... sneaking all around the place. I watched her carefully, but then noticed, that she arrived too close to my place. Since it got really dark outside, my room was lit with led lights. I had to act fast and turn them off before she gets there.

The room had smoked, two-way mirror glass walls and it was not possible to see what is happening inside from outside... but that had one exception... having the room lit in night.

Thankfully I noticed her in time and managed to turn all lights off before she arrived to the terrace. She stayed there for a while and then left.

It seemed, that she finally headed home.

(Why did she wait here till the night and then come here?)

I hurried behind her to make sure she gets on a bus safely. But it seemed, that the last one already left.

Arisa had no other option than to use her own feet and so I followed her to make sure, that she gonna be safe.

(I can't let her notice me.)

Suddenly a man appeared at the edge of a nearby alley and seemed to look her way.

(smash, crack...)

My karate lessons were not in vain. I kicked him so hard, that he even knocked down several garbage cans. Now he lies among the same trash as himself.

Arisa stopped for a moment, but continued walking shortly after again.

Another problem appeared at the horizon. A group of men was standing at the crossroads ahead. Arisa stopped and the men were looking her way. I was watching her from a dark place behind her, then slowly came out to the light of a nearby street lamp, took out my pair of nunchaku and showed them what can happen if they keep staying in the same place when I get there.

It didn't take long and they rather left.

There was no other incident on her way home and so I set off back to the company, where my car was still parked.

But on the way there I met the same group of men...

(Weren't there only 3 before?)

The group slightly increased in numbers. There could be 5 or 6 of them, but it didn't matter.

„Hi!"

I called at them to show how I am glad to see them. I didn't lie this time. I was really happy to meet several guys, who I can give a few lessons of my new fighting technique. But they all suddenly fell asleep and so I continued walking back to my car.

The next day Hakuto announced, that we don't have enough testers for all our games and so it might be good to persuade our other employees to help us. I approved it and mentioned Arisa, who sent the bug report about related game before.

Later in the afternoon I was waiting for Arisa to arrive into our game again, but she didn't appear.

In the morning I got two messages. The first one was from Hakuto to check bug reports.

(That girl went mad.)", he announced in it.

The other one was from Sayaka, who told me, that Arisa looks like a zombie and fell asleep right after she arrived. I checked the report and couldn't believe it.

(Oh! She had to work really hard!)

But when I was going through it in detail, something suddenly shocked me. The whole report was related to lady Anne.

(She seems to be completely obsessed with her.)

(Maybe I could use it in some way...)

And so I summoned Arisa to my office. But nothing happened.

(Did she fall asleep again?)

I called the secretary of her department once more, but Arisa still did not arrive.

(So she entered the elevator and then...? Where is she?)

I left my office and found her sleeping in the elevator on the first floor.

(Aaah... she looks so calm and cute.)

Her body was like a feather when I lifted her up into my arms and I felt like a prince carrying his beloved princess to their love nest.

There was no other place where I could carry her to, but my private room on the third floor. I laid her into the bed and watched her lovely face.

I could watch her like that for ages, but our sweet moment was interrupted by Hakuto, who texted me, that the team needs me in the office.

(Ahh... what a pity.)

I wrote her a note and also informed her department, that she will take a day off.

In the office Hakuto explained the problem they have and the whole team tried to solve it. A message arrived one hour later. Sayaka informed me, that Arisa just left.

„(Thanks.)", I replied to her.

But then I got one more and cold sweat began to run down my spine. Someone saw a girl sleeping at the wall near the company's entrance. What if anyone approaches her there? What if they hurt her?

I hurried down and found her sleeping there like an angel. No one was around.

I finally calmed down. But I knew, that I can't leave her there in such a state. And so I unlocked my car with a key, which is always waiting in one of my pockets and put her inside. She slightly smiled when I carried her and I felt like being in a heaven.

Taking her to my house was still not appropriate. I wanted to leave that for the time of our first date and so I took her to her own home. Her flat was placed on the fourth floor in one of those smaller dwelling houses, which not too long ago appeared all around the city.

The entrance was secured and required the correct numeric combination.

„Arisa, what is your pass-code?"

I tried to ask her, but she was still sleeping. In the end I found it written on a piece of paper in her wallet.

(This is not much secure.)

After the main door opened, I took her up and also unlocked her door using one standard key. Her flat was small... just a small kitchen and one bigger room, which served both as a living room and a bedroom. I laid her down into her bed and left.

Her main door contained similar auto-lock system as we have in the company and so I just closed the door from outside and waited for a few seconds for it to lock the door automatically.