Chapter 36: Captured by a gang

Ando is just a nickname of their current boss. I say, that they were my former gang members, but we were nothing like Yakuza. Just a bunch of kids, who had nothing better to do, played being a Yakuza gang and made me their boss. In the beginning it was just a play, but later we became real. Or at least we wanted to look that way.

But from the beginning our objectives were very different from Yakuza or even other gangs. We just wanted to play and not to be doing anything bad... or at least not to the good ones. All the gang members knew how to fight and so we fought a lot and many of those who deserved it, ended beaten up. But none of our targets was ever killed... or I at least don't know about such a case.

Hello... onee-chan."

It seems, that others already informed him and he used it correctly.

„So, what's the situation? Did he speak?"

No. We just gave him a sleeping pill and waited for your arrival."

„Ahh... okay. Let's go inside then."

I followed Ando inside and then directly to the basement. A man was sitting on a chair and was completely tied up.

„I never saw this one."

„What photos did he take?"

Goto handed me a mobile phone and I took it to my hand. It's main screen was locked and required a fingerprint to get unlocked.

We were lucky. This kind of protection is good when someone steals just the phone, but when they steal it together with its user, it is the worst one.

„Bring me his finger!"

I said a finger, but of course it didn't mean, that they would cut it off and bring it to me. It was all just a play as it used to be. Goto and Shimura lifted the man up and brought him to me intact. I then just used one of his fingers to unlock the phone.

(I wonder what Arisa would say if she sees me like this... and even still dressed as Anne. Now I really look like a villainess. Hehe.)

I checked his phone and found a photo of myself inside. It seems, that he focused just on me and not on Arisa. Good for him... he can live. Further examination revealed, that he is somehow related to my father, because his phone number appeared on the list.

„Better if I am not here. I will wait in the observation room above."

„Wake him up and then ask just the standard questions and why was he following me."

I also instructed them to scare him enough to not follow me ever again... of course without talking about me directly... and then to release him in the night in some far away area. While they were interrogating him, I was watching it from the observation room, which contained several screens connected with many cams all around the place.

Wake up you scum!", shouted Goto and slapped the man twice to wake him up.

Aaaaah..."

Who are you? And who did send you?", shouted at him Goto.

Where am I?"

I asked you THE question. So I suggest you to reply fast."

I... why did you kid...?"

Why did you follow the girl?", asked Goto and slapped the man's face once more.

I didn't... her father just asked me to find what she is doing... so I followed her car after I accidentally spotted it on the road. He even said, that she might have blond hair, so I knew, that she is the right one. I didn't want to hurt her or anything... Who are you? Why do you care about her?", said the man in frightened voice.

We don't know her. We just guard the city and you were highly suspicious. Good for you, that you didn't want to hurt her, but still from now on we will be watching you and if we find, that you still follow her or any other girls again... we will not be so friendly next time. Do you understand?"

Eeeh?"

DO YOU Understand?!", Goto repeated it more emphatically.

Yes!"

Yes what?"

Yes, sir!"

Fine.", said Goto.

Can I go now?"

No. But we will release you soon. Don't worry... we are the good guys. But this area is dangerous and the bad ones could capture you... you don't want that. So be our guest for a while and when it is safe outside, we will escort you to a safe area."

Oh... how can I thank you?", said the man.

5000 Yen might be enough. Just the standard fee for taxi."

Oh... sure. But I don't have enough money with me here."

Than just donate it to the transparent account of some local orphanage under your name and it will be settled. What was your name again?"

Watanabe Hikari."

Yes. Then we have a deal. Have a nice day."

Thank you, thank you..."

Ando and others met me then in the observation room. I saw the whole interrogation and was quite upset, that my father sent someone to watch me. I will have to remind him of our deal soon or he might bother even Arisa and then I might ask for help real Yakuza guys. So for his own good I hope, that he will stop.

„Thanks for help, guys."

Everything for our onee-chan!", replied Ando and others nodded.

I then promised them new bats as the reward for this favor and finally got home.