Chapter 51: Together again - Arisa's side

„Tomoka, come... I just prepared us dinner."

I was very happy to have her here again and wanted us to return on our usual rails right away and again do everything together as we were used to just a day ago.

Sure... just let me take a shower and change my clothes first."

But Tomoka looked tired and needed to take a shower first. It was not the same Tomoka, who tirelessly trained with me at the mountain, not the same Tomoka, who left to work this morning...

But still... it is my Tomoka and I can wait for her for a bit longer as I had to wait the whole day.

„Mmm."

Tomoka finished eating and smiled.

(I am so glad to have her here again.)

(It was just a day... just a day and I behave like a little puppy, which was left at home... happily welcoming its owner when they get back.)

(But I don't care.)

„Tomoka, look... your favorite singer is in TV... let's watch it together."

I just wanted to do things together...

Sorry, Arisa. I am tired... so I will go to bed."

But Tomoka looked tired.

(I have to ask Hakuto later what tired her so much.)

(But now it is not the right time for thoughts. I have to act quickly... this is my last chance to be close to Tomoka today.)

„Wait."

„Umm..."

Tomoka was about to enter her room, but stopped, when I called at her.

„Umm.... Tomoka.... can we sleep together this night? Just like we did in the cottage..."

Even if it is just lying next to each other... I wanted to be close to her.

Sure."

She agreed and also kissed my forehead like she used to do last days. I was very happy. But then something unexpected happened... her lips touched mine. I was stunned and kept standing at the same place for a while.

She was gone when I came to my senses again and so I quickly changed to pajamas and followed her.

Tomoka was already lying in her bed when I arrived there and so I just laid myself next to her and kept watching the ceiling.

(Why am I surprised? We are girlfriends... lovers... and lovers kiss each other this way...)

(Mhh... lovers?)

Tomoka many times said, that she loves me... but I never did the same. She was still like my sister until now. Even though I suggested our second date... I just wanted to have fun... together. Just like when I would be with my older sister if I had one. And I like my sister Tomoka and want to be together with her... together doing many fun things. But I never felt like really kissing her the way... she just did.

(No... Kissing a sister is fine... just like kissing parents, grandma, etc...)

(But not when I feel something more.)

At that moment something changed in my brain... something pushed me on a different rail... and suddenly... suddenly... I want to experience that feeling again.

(But what if Tomoka never does it again? She is kind and never tries to force me into anything I don't like... so what if it was meant just for that one moment?)

(I don't like that.)

I kept thinking to late night. Did I fall asleep in one moment? Or was I just thinking for whole night? I don't know... but suddenly the room was full of light and I got up.

(Aaaaah!)

(Isn't it too early?)

Tomoka's clock showed 5:08 and she was still sleeping on her side.

(She looks cute... and her tired face is gone.)

I moved around the bed and went down on my knees... just next to her head and kept watching her sleeping face.

She suddenly moved to the other side and then to me again with eyes already open.

Agh!"

Our eyes met... and she looked surprised. And that was the moment I was waiting for. Before she could react, I kissed her too... directly on her lips.

„Good morning, Tomoka."

She was stunned... like me yesterday. And just like her, I also walked away... leaving her there in thoughts. I wanted to do it in the same way...

(Mmm... actually I also needed to use the bathroom fast, so there was no other way.)

Since I was already there I also took a shower... not because I would not be fast enough. It was just my daily ritual.

Walking back, I noticed Tomoka preparing us breakfast. After the shower, my hair was mess and so I tried to comb it at least with my hands...

Tomoka turned in my direction and kept watching my every step.

I stopped and looked into her eyes.

But those were not Tomoka's eyes I was looking at... they belonged to a beast of prey. And that beast was watching me while I was not able to move. The heat was again engulfing my whole body and when the beast slowly licked its lips, I knew that it gonna be my end...

(I have to run away!)

I had to run, but my legs turned to stone.

Suddenly the beast grabbed its head and covered its eyes and I finally saw a chance. My legs moved and I got away.

(Aaah... I am alive!)

I managed to get to my bedroom and sat on the bed.

(What was that strong feeling?)

Of course it was still Tomoka and so she would not really eat me, but I suddenly feel, that staying with her home alone for the whole day might not be safe.

(Good, that we can go to work soon.)

Arisa, come and have breakfast."

„Suure!"

(Did the beast turn to a girl again?)

(Or... will I be the breakfast?)

I slowly peeked out of the room and spotted Tomoka serving up food.

She was back to normal.

Arisa, how about taking a day off from work?", she said after breakfast.

(Ugh! Do I need to hide again?!)

(ding, dong)

(A doorbell? Who might it be?)

I looked at Tomoka and she looked upset.