Chapter 27: Tomoka's side 8

Latest events forced me to move our relationship on the higher floor. I want to have Arisa at my side as soon as possible. But I still don't know anything about her background.

I send a message to Sayaka immediately after arriving into the office today and she replied a few minutes later.

(She doesn't have one.)"

I was happy to hear that. Later in the day I received regular report from Arisa just before she left home. As on other days, I moved to my room and waited for her in the game, but she didn't arrive.

(Maybe she is tired.)

(Or maybe someone visited her... she doesn't have a boyfriend, but what about normal friends or a girlfriend? Oh... why didn't I ask about that too?)

I need to ask her...

„(Arisa. Do you mind me to talk to you now?)"

(Sure.)"

„(Can I ask something personal?)"

(Mmm... yes... no problem.)"

„(Do you like boys? Did you ever date any boy?)"

...

(Umm...)"

„(If you don't want to reply then you don't have to.)"

(No. It's okay. I had a crush on one boy in school, but never dated anyone.)"

„(I see...)"

„(What about girls? Do you like girls?)"

(I never thought about that. Probably not.)"

(Ahh... why? So is she just straight? But she never dated anyone.)

(I thought, that she might like girls when she was so obsessed with lady Anne)

„(Mmm... what about lady Anne? Do you like her?)"

(I love her!)"

(Oh!)

„(I see...)"

„(What would you do if you would meet her in real life?)"

(I would marry her right away!)"

„(Oh... really?)"

(Tears appeared in my eyes. Maybe I still have a chance.)

But she shocked me with the next message...

(Umm... I like her, but... not in a romantic way. In the game I just wanted to make her happy and so... umm...)"

„(But you said, that you would marry her right away. So... if you would meet anyone like her in real life... could you imagine dating her at least?)"

I can't let her go. If she is not with me then I don't want to live. I must have her at my side at any cost.

(If I would meet someone like her... I would give her a chance at least... I think.)"

(Ahh... it might still end well. I can't wait to finally cuddle to her and kiss her...)

„(I see... thanks for the replies. Bye.)"

I learned what I needed and quickly got away. In next days I let her just work and train with Riana, but I didn't send her any more messages and she also didn't contact me. Time flew by and soon it became a month since she started the job.

One day Sayaka informed me, that Arisa wishes to meet me in person. I was happy, but also afraid to meet her. What if she realize what all I did and will hate me for it. I don't want our relationship to end in that way, but I also want to finally explain everything to her and confess my love.

But I don't know how.

I decided to make a move on her the next day and prepared the scene. No one was allowed to enter my office for the whole day until Arisa arrived. Then I sent her a message and summoned her into my office.

Hello..."

„Please, sit down."

(The moment M is finally here and I feel completely down.)

(What will she say when she sees me like this?)

(What shall I say to her?)

I was sitting in my big chair, looking into the wall and thinking what to do. I want to see her so much, but I am not able to move. My thoughts got interrupted by her words...

Umm... thank you."

(Why is she thanking me?)

„Why?"

For saving me in that accident before I got this job."

(Ah... the accident. The moment where it all started.)

„I see... no problem."

I said that and returned in thoughts to that exact moment.

Umm... why did you call me here?"

„I wanted to ask you something. But now... it is just too embarrassing for me."

I said the truth.

(How can I tell her everything? How will she react to it? How will she react to how I look now?)