Chapter 56: Tomoka's side 12

We were finally at home. I took a shower first and then lay into bed. But time for relaxation was too short. After the meeting with Hakuto, I realized, that we need to work much harder. And so today we will continue the quest with more effort than before.

„Arisa! Take a rest now, we will be busy in the evening."

Ah, okay."

I shouted at her when she was just coming back from the bathroom.

It was still not the right time for dinner, but I started cooking anyway.

„Arisa! Let's have early dinner. Then we have to meet with others in the game."

Yes, boss!"

(Huh?!)

(And she said it in such a disgruntled voice. Is she just teasing me?

Or...)

We started to eat and I returned to my thoughts...

(Am I now pushing Arisa away? We have a lot of work and she is my employee... but not just that. I don't want to lose her...

I don't care whether she is my employee or not. She is replaceable as everyone else in the company. But she is not replaceable in my heart, I don't want to lose her as my girlfriend. I can't lose her... at all costs.)

Meanwhile I was submerged into my thoughts, Arisa powered up her laptop and was about to start the game.

„Wait!"

She turned to me.

„I am your boss, but also a girlfriend, Arisa. Don't forget that."

I leaned toward her and kissed her... in the same way as we did it this morning. A kiss just a little longer than a peck... to feel the softness of her lips... nothing more.

„Now let's do some testing and then we can sleep together again."

(And kiss again... for good sleep. Hehe.)

Seeing Arisa happy after the kiss, I got an urge to push our relationship again on the upper lever. I wanted to kiss her again and for a little longer time than before...

„Or do you want to do something more?"

Arisa seemed to be deep in thoughts for a moment...

Mhmmhh... let's play the game!"

(Mmm. That's right. Now is time for work.)

In the game I again accepted the quest and then we kept playing, kissing and sleeping until the next day. But the last two activities I was doing only with Arisa.

The other days were almost the same. I kept playing my two games... one on the screen and the other one with Arisa. My goal was to lower her guard and finish it with a kiss. After we searched one old goblin settlement, I looked at the clocks on the wall and said...

„Oh... time flies really fast... and dragons fly like insect. Don't they, Arisa?"

She looked at me in confusion and I used that moment to kiss her again.

Mmm... wait... how actually can dragons fly?"

We both then thought about it for a while, but found no solution.

„I'll assign it as a task to Hakuto. This dragon flying was his idea anyway."

The next day Arisa was happy, that it's last day of work. But her mood changed pretty fast, when I announced her, that we still need to test the game.

On the way home from work I decided to visit a convenience store, because we were running out of food. Arisa followed me inside.

The store was large... about 20x10 meters and we bought there all the necessities to stay alive for at least one week.

When we finally got home, Arisa told me about a man...

When I wanted to follow you to the store before... a man suddenly got in my way..."

(What man? Why didn't I notice anyone?)

And he gave me this..."

(An unknown man giving gifts to my girl? It seems, that I will need to talk with Ando.)

It is a coupon for visiting an Onsen... 50% discount for couples of any sex or 2 friends, valid between September 2 - September 9..."

Mmm... what about having a date again... tomorrow?"

(Ah... haha... I see. He can live then... at least for a while.)

(It could be a nice trip... however we are busy.)

(But how could I reject it now when she is so happy?)

„Okay. Let's go!"