Chapter 76: Being a sister

„Thanks. You look also pretty in that one, Tomoka."

Thanks."

„But now explain who is Ando and the other things... your ninja costume, weapons, your father... everything. I want to know all your secrets."

Eh... shouldn't we swim first? It starts to be hot here."

„Mmm... then let's sit over there... that place is sheltered from any sun beams."

I said and pointed at a place behind small rock.

Ah... sure."

We sat there and Tomoka began to talk...

I was still in school..."

(Oh, that will be long.)

„...and then I met Suzuki Minato... and I finally stopped being alone."

Tomoka told me about her life alone with her father while she attended school and then how she met a boy named Suzuki Minato.

„But what about your mother?"

My... now dead father told me, that she died in a plane crash. But I am not sure whether that is true after what he told us yesterday. I will have to find out more about it later."

„Oh..."

The story shocked me and so I hugged her.

„What happened next?"

Minato..."

She wanted to continue, but all of sudden we heard voices getting closer to the beach.

I wonder what will our sister say when she sees us?", said one man.

Haha!", laughed one other.

I watched the stairs and 6 men appeared on them and walked slowly down.

One of them looked very familiar... and I would say, that others were not complete strangers either.

„Ryosuke?! What... why are you here?"

Oh hello, sister! Wow! You look very good in that swimsuit!"

Tsukasa! You wanna be a dead man?!"

Tomoka suddenly shouted at him.

„Tsukasa?"

I was confused.

(Who is Tsukasa?)

Oh, boss! You look good too."

I have to agree.", said one other man.

Tomoka started to run and Ryosuke too... away from her. Ryosuke tried to hide into the water, but Tomoka managed to catch him, jumped on his back and grabbed his neck with her arm. Then she released him and both returned to others.

While she walked back I looked at others...

„Oh! You were all at that mansion yesterday... mmm... and also when I needed to move my belongings to Tomoka!"

That is right... by the way Ando, didn't you lose a ring?"

The man confirmed it and Tomoka promised to return it later.

„So, who are they, Tomoka?"

My kids."

„WHAT?!"

Tomoka then explained me who they all are and how she met them... their time together. I was especially shocked, when she talked about playing Yakuza and fighting with other gangs.