Chapter 59: Troubles

Arisa... come with me to the bathroom... we need to talk.", said my mother.

„Yes."

(I don't want to go. She will surely want me to break up with Tomoka.)

When we got into the bathroom, my mother locked the door from inside.

Can you explain what I just saw?"

„Umm... that depends on what you saw..."

Don't play dumb. I mean the kiss. Why did you kiss your boss... after you came from her room?"

(What shall I do? What options do I even have?)

„(Lie / Truth)"

„Do you have a dice?"

Why? Just say the truth."

„Umm... how to say it... that granny said, that Tomoka-chan is kind and helpful, right?"

Yes. And?"

„And I said, that she is my boss and I like her... but..."

„She is not only my boss."

„She is also the person who saved me in that accident."

Oh... I see. So you wanted to thank her for it with that kiss now after so long time, right?"

„Umm... I already thanked her... and then we just somehow..."

Somehow?"

„Became girlfriends.", I said in low voice.

What?!"

„But Tomoka didn't force me to anything. She is kind and considerate of me, cares about me a lot and so..."

(Now it gonna come. Arisa, such kind of relationship has no future. You should rather break up with her before it's too late. But... I feel, that I am already deep in love with Tomoka. There is no other way than being with her, mother! What shall I do? What would Tomoka do?)

Arisa... look. I was in shock and didn't understand it... but you both are adults, so it is your decision. I will not stay in your way if you really like her."

But you will not have it easy. You know how conservative people in Japan are, don't you? You will have to keep your feelings hidden in public...and also from your father."

„I know."

(Wait... so is she okay with it?)

„Does it mean, that you accept her... as my girlfriend?"

I always wanted you to be happy. So if you are happy to have a girlfriend instead of a boyfriend then I don't mind. You will always be my child no matter who you love."

I was afraid of it, but my mom accepted it surprisingly well.

„Thank you."

I said and while hugging her, tears appeared in my eyes. Then we returned back and went to beds... or to sofa in my case.

My parents left early in the morning and we got back upstairs.

„Tomokaa!"

I ran up to her and hugged her.

Why are you so happy, Nakano-san?"

„My mother saw us kissing yesterday and so I had to tell her about us... and she accepted it! That's why I am happy!"

I see. And what exactly did you tell her?"

„That my boss is kind and I love her so much... not only as a boss, but also as my girlfriend."

Than you deserve a reward.", she said and gave me a kiss.

„Just this short?"

Yes. I might be your girlfriend, but I am also your boss. And we must hurry to work... Nakano-san.", she said and winked at me.

(Geez!)

„Okay. As you order... Akihara-sama."

I said and we both burst out laughing.