Chapter 66: Tomoka's side 15

We followed the map and it led us to Rona and that man. Rona greeted us and the man apologized to me for his behavior.

Are you here also for the ride through the haunted cave? We can go together."

„Thanks, but no. I am worried, that Arisa would not survive it. And we are more curious about the trip to another world. You can go with us too."

I didn't want Arisa to lose consciousness again and so I rejected it right away.

Thanks, but we came from there recently."

„Really? How was the ride?"

I noticed Arisa leaving us and heading to the cart.

I didn't mean in that cart... we are from that planet. Earth is like another world for us now."

Wait, Rona... can we reveal that to her?", asked Konoe.

Why not? She is our friend and Karex's VIP guest. So it should be okay."

(What are they talking about? It seemed before, that they are both acquittances of the receptionist, so it all might be just a play. Or they want me to believe, that they came here from another planet? Hehe.)

„Ah, I see... sure. You have to tell me more about it later."

If we still have time. Or you can visit us on our planet sometime later."

„Sure we will."

Bye... we have to go now."

(Sure we will visit you. Traveling between planets is the easiest thing, which we do every day... (sigh))

When they left I turned to Arisa and she was smiling like a fool. We both then boarded the cart and waited.

„Arisa, why are you smiling so much? Are you looking forward to our trip?"

Mmm... yes. But first... I wanted to give you something."

„What is it?"

She suddenly kissed me and so I returned it. But then the cart started moving and we appeared in a dark cave. Arisa looked scared and so I cuddled to her.

She was like my princess, that I swore to protect.

In a few seconds we got outside the cave and I spotted something unexpected.

(Is that a griffin?)

A creature like griffins from our game flew over our head. It seemed, that Arisa didn't notice it.

„Is that... another Sun?"

We both were stunned and I remembered Rona's words from a few moments ago.

(Is this really another world? But how would it be possible?)

(Surely not. It must be a technology. Probably projections on rounded screens or something similar.)

Maybe if we saw this in one of developing countries 20 years ago, it could look like a world from a fantasy, but we were living in Japan 2023 and such technologies were quite common... nevertheless it was still impressive and looked very realistic.

„It must be a space under the onsen and all of this is just projection... we are in a tube and its walls are just big screens. But it is beautiful. Aaah... if only we could have such a view in our game. I have to assign it as a task to Hakuto later."

I tried to explain it to Arisa, because she looked confused.

Soon we got into another cave and then the cart stopped.