Chapter 12: Trip to another world

The next day in work I decided to explore surroundings a bit more. What if I need to stay there for longer time again and hide from any danger. It might be good to know some hideouts.

That was just my made up answer in case anyone would ask. The truth was, that I was just curious how other parts of the company look. And so when others left the working place to eat, I set out on my journey.

It was the same as in the demon's castle. Nothing interesting. Other rooms were similar to my place - many books and pieces of paper all around, a few computers and desks. Of course I didn't search in any drawers, because cams are everywhere. And I guess, that my explanation, that I just wanted to compare it with the demon lord's castle would be hardly accepted.

I got onto the third floor and opened a door leading to a terrace.

(Aaah... what a nice place?)

(It is just like another world!)

The terrace was surrounding a room with dark glass and slats. It was not possible to see anything inside even when I tried hard.

It might just be a service room or store room.

I sat at a bench, took out my bento and started to eat. As always my lunch wasn't anything big... just a few sandwiches and that was all. When I was done, I returned to my place on the ground floor.

A big pile of documents was already waiting for me there.

„What is this?"

I asked the closest co-worker Sayaka.

You should do an analysis of this data and create a report with stats, charts, pivot tables, etc... look at the note."

There was a note written by the head accountant.

(You have a week to process it. Let me know when you are done.)"

It looks like a lot of work and so I started right away. When the right time came, I returned home.