Chapter 60: Third date, part 3

My parents left and we returned on our old rails.

Our morning started with breakfast, then we worked, played the game at home, slept and kept kissing at least twice a day. The main change was, that our kisses were now a bit longer... about 3 seconds. It was the right time we both agreed on. 2 seconds were too short and since we had a lot of work, 4 seconds were too long... and there was also a possibility of overheating and then unexpected events could occur... like that beast coming out of its cage. I am still too inexperienced to fight with it.

(Maybe Tomoka could give me more lessons in fighting.)

As I told... we had a lot of work, especially with testing and so we played the game more often.

Arisa! Arisa! Return back to Earth! And dodge that attack!"

„Huh?!"

I looked at Tomoka sitting next to me and realized, that we are just in the middle of fight with two big ogres.

(Dori! Cast fireball! And Maya heal Arisa!)"

Tomoka was fast hitting keys on her laptop to give us commands in the game while moving around the battlefield using mouse in her right hand.

I barely managed to jump aside and a big sturdy ax got buried at my old place.

Grrrooaaarrrr!"

Roared one of the ogres angrily... because I was just able to escape his powerful attack.

This is impossible! I can't write fast and also keep moving around. We need to add a party voice chat."

„But wouldn't then everyone know who you are?"

Then we also need voice changer... and voice to text software for any other conversations."

„That is a good idea. But wouldn't then everyone be able to hear or read... oh, Arisa... I love you, come to me... mmm... kiss?"

True."

Mmm..."

„What?"

So you want me to kiss you?"

„That was just an example... mhmmnh... Tomokaa!"

This time Tomoka was the one, who won our battle and due to that we barely survived in the game. But it was still a victory and we were able to find more clues later. Our next goal: SilverCity Dungeon.

(Let's move now to SilverCity and then we need to get better equipment.)"

We got to the city and quit, because it was already too late.

The next day Tomoka was not feeling well and so we finished in work earlier.

„Tomoka, walk slowly and lie to bed."

„Do you want me to bring you anything? Water, food... or myself?"

I said it like those girls in anime.

Water, please... and then also you. Come and lie next to me."

„Sure."

A bit later Tomoka fell asleep and I went to fix us light dinner. Tomoka got up just when I served it on the table.

Let's play the game afterward."

„Yes."

Since our goal for this day was just to buy equipment, we didn't need to meet with other party members. It was just like one of our dates, but in the game. We bought one new shortbow for Tomoka and one new wooden staff, with ends made of steel, for me and some leather armor.