Chapter 70: Being possessed

I kept thinking about what happened.

(Why my heart beats so fast when I am close to Tomoka's face or when she strokes my hand? But when I just look at her body from distance, there is nothing. It is the same Tomoka, right?)

(I have to find a way to love her body too.)

And so I decided to start various experiments. Now I was an alien and Tomoka my subject of study.

In the morning before she woke up, I knelt astride her, interlocked my fingers with hers and started kissing her neck. My heart beat fast, but not that much as when I was kissing her lips. Then I slightly straightened up and noticed Tomoka's opened eyes.

Arisa... what are you doing?"

We have to get up and go to work."

(I have my work here and now.)

I kissed her lips and then face, neck and lips again. She was awake, but I still needed to finish my experiment. Long kiss on her lips was the best. The farther away from her lips I kissed her, the weaker feeling I had.

(Interesting. But what now?)

Tomoka kept staring at me in confusion. It was clear to me, that my experiment was interrupted and I had to find a way how to escape any her questions.

In the end I rolled aside and pretended to be just waking up.

„Aaaah... is it a new day?"

„Good morning, Tomoka."

Tomoka replied me while still being confused.

(Now we usually kiss.)

So I kissed her as in any other morning and told her...

„Don't lie here too long, we have a lot of work to do today."

Ah, sure."

While she was lying in the bed, I prepared us breakfast and behaved like nothing of that happened at all. When we were working, Ryosuke suddenly got summoned into her office and then after a while came to me.

First he asked about a problem in game, but then also wanted to know whether I am alright.

„Why shouldn't I be? It is lovely sunny day.", I replied to him.

At home we played the game again as usual and kissed for a good night. She fell asleep and I thought about my next experiment. In the morning I remembered one of my thoughts from the onsen...

(‚Sleeping on Tomoka would surely not be much comfortable for her', but what about me? How would I feel?)

I threw away her blanket and put my right ear on her chest, hidden under pajamas.

(Now I quite feel like Konoe... but I am not doing it for anything perverted, but for Tomoka's sake.)

It was weird. I felt like lying on a pillow, which is placed inside a boat on sea. Then I tried to place my whole body on this new bed and secured my position wounding her leg with mine.

I lay there for a while and listened to Tomoka's heartbeat.

(It is somehow comforting...)

Suddenly Tomoka kissed my head and stroked hair.

(Oh no! She is awake again...)

„Let me stay like this just a bit longer.", I asked her for a favor.

Sure. Take your time...", and she agreed.

Her heartbeat changed... it was more faster now and my heart started to copy that frequency. I kept lying there and suddenly got urge to kiss her.