Chapter 13: Kingdom of Lleonis 4

After all that data and pivot tables, I need to think about something else and so I returned to the game.

I am back in the city and someone greeted me right a way.

(Be my guest today.)"

Blue text appeared in local chat window.

I was shocked, but this time it was the hero, who said it. Her name is Riana... a girl with short red hair, wearing a dark leather armor and traditional Japanese sword: katana. Just like a ninja... except that red hair.

(Wouldn't that hair shine in night?)

(Is anything on my face?)"

„(No... I was just thinking about something.)"

(About me? Do you like me? I am surely better than that demon lord... right?)"

„(I don't know you... as well as I don't know him.)"

(I am Riana. Of course that is just my nickname here in the game. Are you a new employee in Akihara Games or did you pay to play the game?)"

(Mmm... did she pay to play it? Or is she someone from the company?)

(She doesn't know my name, so she must be someone rich, who pays to play the game.)

„(I am new in the company.)"

I didn't want to lie, because I would soon entangle to it and all would become worse.

Nice. Do you know Sayaka?"

(Sayaka is my co-worker. How does she know her?)

„(Yes. Why?)"

(Just say hi to her from me.)"

„(Ah... okay.)"

(Let's go now... I want to show you around the city.)"

And so we set out. While walking around, she talked about the game. We visited many interesting places and stalls.

(I got quite hungry. Do you want to eat anything? These sandwiches here looks good. Do you like one?)"

It is not possible to get hungry in the game, but long walking or running consumes stamina and eating food is good way to replenish it.

We bought two pieces, but nothing appeared in our inventories. I will have to report is as a bug later.

(sigh)

(Let me invite you to some sandwiches in real life then.)"

„(Mmm... sure.)"

I said ‚sure', but she doesn't know me. But maybe Sayaka will tell her about me

later... mmm... rejecting her would be meaningless and so I agreed.

When I came to the company the next day, Sayaka was already sitting at her place.

„Good morning. Riana from the game says hi to you."

Morning... but who is that Riana?"

„I don't know. She plays as a dark ninja with red hair and said to me to say hi to you."

I don't play the game and so I don't know anyone with that name... not even in real life."

(Eeeh?)

(Why does she know Sayaka?)

„Why does she know you then?"

Don't ask me... ask her."

„Ah...sure."

Good morning ladies and a boy.", said the head accountant when he entered the room.

„A boy?"

Sure.", replied me Sayaka.

The one woman at the farther place on the other side of desks is actually a boy? I never noticed! He is silent all the time and has long hair. It is a big surprise for me. I wonder if this company has any more secrets hidden from my sight.

At home I returned to the game and met Riana again. Just at the same place where we parted yesterday. It looked like she was waiting for me there.

It's probably just my imagination.

„(Hello.)"

(Hello. It is nice to meet you here again.)"

She was so kind... completely different person from the one fighting with the demon lord. But I was not surprised... she was like this also yesterday.

„(How do you know Sayaka? She was absolutely clueless about you.)"

(Really? Maybe she already forgot about me. Can you give me her email address?)"

„(Sorry. I can't reveal any personal info about other employees.)"

(Ahh... I see...)"

„(But you can send a letter to the company and specify her name there.)"

(That is a good idea. I will do that, thanks.)"

„(No problem.)"

This time she helped me to buy a weapon. I chose a long wooden staff, that might be the best for my class. I think, that there was something like it also in real life... I need to check it later. And later she also helped me with some basic training. We became quite good game-world friends.