Chapter 43: Second date

It was Saturday and so we could go on the date just after breakfast. Tomoka started the car, I got in and we set out.

So, where do you want to go, Arisa?"

Yesterday that simple kiss on my forehead clouded my mind and so I was not able to think. I just want to be with Tomoka at some nice place.

„Somewhere nice, where we can be alone.", I said bashfully.

Okay! I already had one such a place in mind. Good that you think the same."

„Where is it?"

It's secret.", she said and winked at me.

Tomoka parked the car just at the base of one local mountain.

Let's go up the hill! There is very nice view and we can be there alone."

„Eeeh?"

The hill was steep and the way rocky. Good that I usually wear sports shoes.

Tomoka walked up without any problems and I heavily breathed behind her.

Arisa, hurry!"

„Aaah... suure... suure... ahhh. I can't go anymore. Let me just sit here for a while and you can come back for me in the spring."

Oh... I see. You want me to carry you like a princess, right? You can say it directly."

Said Tomoka and lifted me up into her arms.

„Wait... wait! I can go myself... Tomoka!"

Just put your hands around my neck and hold on tight."

I obeyed her wish and soon felt the heat engulfing my whole head and my heart beating very fast. Our faces were almost touching each other. Tomoka looked into my eyes and... I am not sure what happened next. When I got back to my senses I was sitting alone on a small bench somewhere in the middle of nowhere.

(What happened?)

I tried to remember.

(I was tired... then she lifted me up... and...)

I started to blush. Just being this close to Tomoka caused me loosing consciousness.

(Why do I suddenly behave like this?)

(I wonder where Tomoka disappeared to? Did I disappoint her and so she just left me here? No! My Tomoka wouldn't do such a thing!)

(Hopefully she will be back soon.)

I suddenly started to feel anxious.

(Am I too addicted to her presence? And now when she is away I feel like this? What happened to me? Arisa! Collect yourself!)

Oh, it is good, that you are finally awake."

Tomoka suddenly appeared nearby.

„Tomokaaa!"

I shouted at her and hugged her. But she interrupted my excitement and pushed me away.

Here. Put this on and defend yourself!"

„Huh?!"

She threw at me a leather armor, similar to the one used in kendo and also one long wooden staff.

Let's train. I want to teach you a few basics of fighting."

„Eeeh? And how do you know how to fight?"

As CEO I have to know it. And put on the armor... instead of asking the questions."

„Umm... sure."