Chapter 69: Break Down - Arisa's side

Tomoka stood in the kitchen and kept looking at me with cold eyes.

„Tomoka? Why are your eyes so cold?"

She looked frightened... like if something from that envelope drained all her life force.

Tomoka, you make me worried."

I was shouting at her, but she was like a stone.

Tomoka!"

Suddenly Tomoka moved and headed to her laptop and so I was following her. She put a flash disk into it and watched the screen, where a video started to play. I watched it too...

There was a scene with both of us sitting on a bed. Since we were there just a few days ago, I recognized that apartment immediately. Tomoka talked about kissing and then I sprang up and bit her lips.

(Oh!)

But me in the video didn't stop and kept kissing and biting Tomoka's lips... until she gave Tomoka one long kiss. It was not just longer than our standard kiss, her lips kept moving up and down like sucking fresh juice of...

(Eeeeh?)

I just remembered the dream I had in that apartment... Tomoka turned into a fruit and I wanted to eat it whole.

(So while I had that dream... this actually was happening in real world?)

I looked at Tomoka and she still looked like a statue made of ice.

(What happened next? There was also a dog... ahh... I am scared to continue watching it.)

Me in the video then put her head away from Tomoka, but she approached me again and started to lick my face and neck.

(And I thought about Pochi in that dream.)

(facepalm)

I continued watching... and then Pochi... I mean Tomoka lay on her back and I touched her belly and scratched her on many places... and she as well as Pochi in my dream laughed a lot.

(Unbelievable!)

Then she turned and knelt on the bed and pushed me down. Her face got close to mine and she again began to kiss and lick my face and the neck as dogs usually do and I laughed a lot too. After that she rolled aside and we turned to face each other. I patted her head and she did the same to me.

(Did I really do all of that?)

(We kissed many times and it was a pleasant feeling... but this was like having to drive a car when I just learned how to ride a bike.)

(Where Tomoka even found that video? It must be from that envelope.)

I left her standing there and moved into the kitchen, where she left the envelope. There lay several photos and a letter. First I looked at the photos and froze. Too of them were related to the events in another world, which that man in the receptionist then denied.

I grabbed the letter and started to read...

„(Hello. My name is Karex... that receptionist from the Onsen. If I guess right, it is you, who reads the letter now right, Arisa? Don't think about why I know that, I just know. The shop with plushies is just my cover... I am actually an alien.)"

(Alien? Wait... did Tomoka read the same letter before? It is weird.)

„(As I said, don't think about it. And no, Tomoka read different letter. I have such powers. I revealed it to Tomoka too, so I have to share the secret also with you... the world you were in before was real. You really visited another planet.)"