Chapter 50: Together again

While hugging Arisa, I kissed her forehead and she gave me a smile.

Tomoka, come... I just prepared us dinner."

„Sure... just let me take a shower and change my clothes first."

Mmm."

Dinner was delicious, the best one I ever had.

Tomoka, look... your favorite singer is in TV... let's watch it together."

„Sorry, Arisa. I am tired... so I will go to bed."

I got up, but before I was able to open the door of my bedroom, Arisa appeared next to me.

Wait."

Umm..."

She looked at me while moving her forefingers together, just like what those cute girls in anime do when they want to say something embarrassing. I looked at her, but my eyes were cold, tired.

Umm.... Tomoka.... can we sleep together this night? Just like we did in the cottage..."

„Sure."

I said and kissed her forehead again just to say ‚Good night.' as usually, but then... Maybe her words, maybe the last events... something pushed me ahead and I gave her a kiss also on her lips. They were soft and sweet.

It was my first kiss.

„Good night."

I left her standing in the main room and got to bed.

Lying in the bed, various thoughts kept coming to my mind again. It was my first kiss... my first in the whole life. Of course I don't count those from my father or mother when I was a kid and when my mother still lived with us.

(Ah... no. I don't want to think about her now. It is pointless, she is gone.)

I noticed Arisa coming to the room and lying down next to me. It was a similar scene as the one in the cottage before...

Arisa was silent and was just lying there. After a while I turned to side and again thought about the moment from just a few minutes ago.

It was my first kiss... even though Arisa is not the first girl I ever liked. There were several others, but never time for real love. I had just my crush and before it could develop to something more, everything was gone. Always... always there was something standing in my way, which kept pushing me back and I was not able to do the next step... that key step, which would let me say ‚I like you.'

It was my father, who stood in the way.

When I got home from my new school he asked ‚How was your school? Where there any boys you liked?' And I wanted to reply ‚No, but there was one cute girl.', but instead of that I just shook my head.

It was pointless to talk with him about it and I was also afraid, that he could kick me out of our house... and I didn't want such problems. I felt lonely in that house, but in the same time I didn't want to leave.

Good, that I met Minato in that time, who introduced me to his friends and I stopped being lonely. There was suddenly something else than just school and my home. And we founded a gang. Not for doing anything bad, but just for fun. Minato became Ando and I became the boss... it was... fun... zzz...

(Ah...)

(When did I fall asleep?)

Suddenly I woke up in the morning, turned my head to Arisa, but she was gone.

(Did she manage to sneak past me again?)

So I turned it to the other side and wanted to get up.

„Agh!"

Arisa was kneeling on the floor and watching me from very close distance.

Good morning, Tomoka."

She managed to greet me first. But not only that. Just a moment before that, I felt her sweet lips touching mine again.

I was stunned.

„Good..."

I wanted to reply, but Arisa was already away. I am so excited now. We were girlfriends for a while, but it was always me, who tried to push us ahead... the one, who kept melting the other one's mind. But today it was Arisa, who suddenly made a move and completely melted me at just that one moment.

My thoughts from yesterday are in the past, now I... we turned the page and now a new chapter starts.

I finally got up and entered the main room. Arisa wasn't there.

(Is she taking a shower?)

I used the time when Arisa was not present and prepared us breakfast. While I was standing in the kitchen, which formed integral part of the main room, she got back.

I turned my head and kept watching her walk past me. In one moment, Arisa ran hands through her still slightly wet hair and I had sudden urge to kiss her too. She stopped and kept looking at me.

I moved my sight from her hair to the lips and then even more down... to the neck... or a towel, which was covering it together with her shoulders and... pajamas she was wearing...

I grabbed my head with both hands and covered my eyes.

(What am I thinking about?)

I suddenly felt like a vampire, who got sudden urge to bite the neck of its prey.

When I looked around the room again, Arisa was gone.

„Arisa, come and have breakfast."

Suure!"

She replied me from her bedroom.

After breakfast I decided to take a day off too... for both of us.

(ding, dong)