Chapter 5: First Job

Day D arrived fast and I was standing at the company's entrance again. Tokyo is big and lively, but our company...

It is a nice feeling when I can say ‚our company'... so... our company is situated in one of calmer districts and that is understandable. What game developers surely want the least is to work on a busy street. Or I at least would want to work in calmer place if I would be them.

Now when I think about it, I have not introduced my company yet... mmm... my company... I mean... my CEO's lady company. I hope I can meet her soon.

The company develops games. What kind of games? I am not sure yet... things happened too fast and so I am still pretty clueless. But it doesn't matter much what games they produce, because my job will be related to accounts and not games.

Ahh... it's time to enter. I don't want to be late on the first day.

And so my time to shine arrived. But there was nothing much for me to do yet. First I had to study.

Mmm... I have to study again. I just finished my school and I need to study again. But it is understandable. I have to learn about the company, its cash flows and processes and many other things. I also learned about my bosses, including lady Akihara...

(Lady Anne?)

When I looked at her profile photo, the image of lady Anne appeared before me again. No... it is not lady Anne. But when I keep looking at the photo, lady Akihara look quite similar... except her hair. As other Japanese citizens, her hair is black and lady Anne had bright blond hair. That might be why I saw lady Anne in her... now I want to meet her even more.

There are many other things for you to study, so don't focus on just one paper."

Oops... I got slightly scolded by the head accountant.

„Oh... sure... sorry."

I quickly replied and moved to other materials.

The day ended faster than I expected and I returned home.