Chapter 67: Break Down

We were too tired in the last weekend and slept for almost two days, but now is Monday and there is a lot of work to do.

While I was in my office Hakuto came to me...

That VR stuff would be hard to implement now. We should first focus on finishing the game before thinking about its improvements."

„What VR stuff?"

The one you talked about yesterday."

(Did we talk on Sunday?)

(I don't remember.)

I checked my calendar in PC and found that it's already Tuesday.

(What happened yesterday? Why don't I remember anything?)

(I have to ask Arisa about it.)

„Aah, yeah... you are right. Let's cancel it and return to our normal work."

Thanks."

Hakuto left and I summoned Arisa into my office.

„Close the door and sit down please."

„Arisa, what happened yesterday? I can't remember it at all."

Umm... you drank a lot after that event."

„What event?"

Umm... I did something crazy and also told you something."

„What did you do, Arisa?"

Umm... it would be better if you could sit at my place."

Arisa's behavior was weird, but I obeyed her and sat at the normal chair.

„So what happened yesterday?"

This."

She sat astride on my lap and gave me one long steamy kiss.

And then I said... I love you, Tomoka. You were very happy and drank to celebrate it. But you drank too much."

I was stunned.

(Did this really happen? Then it could really explain it. I might be really very happy and drinking to celebrate it. Ha! So it seems, that my strategy worked and Arisa finally fell deeply in love with me.)

„Arisa, let's go home. We have to celebrate it."

No. Do you want to forget it again? And we have no time for celebrating, there is a lot of work to do. You should know it as a boss."

(She is so cute while scolding me. I feel like I am losing control over my body...)

I wanted to kiss Arisa back, but she was gone.

(Oh.)

So I returned to my armchair and continued the work.

When we got back home, Arisa took a shower and then started up her laptop.

Tomoka, when you are done then come here. We have a lot of work in the game."

„Ah, sure..." (My boss)

I took a shower too and then logged into the game. While exploring the first floor of the dungeon, I turned to Arisa...

„Mmm... do you want to kiss?"

No. Focus on the game and report me all the traps and hidden paths you find."

She rejected me.