Chapter 53: Quest 2

Finally we could change back to home wear. Tomoka took a shower first and I did the same when she left the bathroom.

Arisa! Take a rest now, we will be busy in the evening."

„Ah, okay."

I entered my bedroom and lay to bed. The mood from this morning was gone. And I wondered who I am. When the day started I was a lover, several minutes later a prey and now I am just an employee and Tomoka is my boss.

Arisa! Let's have early dinner. Then we have to meet with others in the game."

„Yes, boss!"

While eating, I asked her...

„So, Tomoka... what is the plan for evening?"

But she didn't reply.

After dinner I started up my laptop and wanted to log into the game. Tomoka suddenly approached me and... kissed my lips.

I am your boss, but also a girlfriend, Arisa. Don't forget that."

She said and winked at me.

Now let's do some testing and then we can sleep together again."

Or do you want to do something more?", she added and licked her lips again.

„Mhmmhh... let's play the game!"

I slightly giggled and loaded up the game. The old Tomoka was back and I was happy... but not only her...

In the game we were greeted by the other 3 right away.

What about choosing a name for our party?", suggested Maya.

I vote for Crimson fairies."

Testing Team A is better.", rejected it Tomoka resolutely.

Ah... okay. That is also an option.", added Maya.

Tomoka... or Riana again accepted the quest and we met with the dragon queen.

(Come closer... I need to look at you.)"

(No way!)"

Riana chose different answer this time, but it didn't matter. Queen just kept watching us and didn't move. We waited there for 5 minutes and nothing happened.

Arisa, write it down... there must be a time limit."

„Yeah!"

I wrote it to my report of bugs and ideas and we continued.

(Let's approach her then.)"

As she said the words, Maya cast a shield and fire protection spells on us all.

When we met several minutes ago, Riana rechecked all our skills and it got revealed, that while we were away, they all continued training and got a few new skills...

We got close to the queen and she again used the breath of fire to turn us into dust. But this time, we all survived.

(Well... you passed. Now hear my words.)"

(My baby was kidnapped from this lair when I was away.)"

(Who might be the culprit I don't know, but you may search the place and look for any clues. Now let me rest.)"

The queen finished her speech and walked away.

(Let's search the room.)", ordered Riana.

Dori tried to use a spell to locate them all, but since we didn't know what exactly we were looking for, it failed. The best in searching was Riana using her thief skills like ‚spot hidden', ‚search for traps', etc... or that was at least what she told me when I asked her how can she always find something so fast.

One hour later we gathered many clues, but none led to the evil princess.

(Okay. So where do you think we shall go next?)"

„Mmm... Tomoka. I am getting tired."

Then let's call it a day."

(It is getting too late. Think about the clues and let's meet here again tomorrow at 17:00)"

Others agreed and we turned the game off.

Are you really tired, Arisa? Or did you just say it... because... you wanted... you know what?"

„What?"

She leaned toward me and gave me a kiss.

This."

My cheeks turned red and I quickly ran away and stopped just at the door leading to... Tomoka's bedroom.

„I am really tired!", I shouted at her.

Then let's go sleep. You go to bed first and wait for me there... I still have to wish you nice dreams."

„Sure."

I replied her in shy voice when I realized what it means.