Chapter 79: Zombie Attack

The next day we arrived to the company as usually.

Good morning, Akihara-san, Nakono-san."

„Good morning, Yoshida-san."

Morning.", added Arisa.

Akihara-san, you have a visitor. He is waiting in your office."

(Visitor? I don't expect anyone.)

Arisa moved to her workplace and I entered my office. A man was sitting there in my chair.

„Who are you and why are you sitting in my chair?"

No no no no no... that is wrong. The chair is mine. Look at the letter here..."

„What letter?"

In short... your father named me the new boss and you are fired."

„What?!"

And also all your projects will be stopped. The new company has no use for them... of course they are all yours as I read, but you can't continue working on them here."

My father was already dead for me, but he still managed to crawl from his grave and attack me right away.

(Does he think, that I will abandon Arisa and grovel to him?! No. I will never do such a thing! I will show him... no, there is no need to bother with him anymore. He is dead and should stay buried underground. In the worst case, I will help him return there...)

Hey! Do you listen to me?!"

„Sure. Do as you wish."

I opened the door and walked outside. The man followed me and announced his news to everyone present there. He even revealed my relationship with Arisa to them and many looked surprised.

Arisa, let's go."

Wait! I have another letter from your father. You should read it."

Not only I lost my work, but we also have to leave our house. I was really upset, but on the other hand it is a good opportunity to turn the page and start a new chapter of our life.

All the projects in the company had one main goal - to show my father, that I am capable enough to live on my own. But since there is no father now, all the problems related to him disappeared.

(Maybe I could one day visit his grave and thank him for it.)

Tomoka? What will happen now?"

„It will be alright. Let's return home first."

On the way home I stopped by a store with electronics and bought Arisa a new phone. Since we just lost our jobs, she didn't want to buy anything expensive. In the end we chose one cheaper, but still good. Arisa was the most happy about its blue color.

At... we gonna lose it soon... home, I entered my room and closed the door. There were many thoughts in my mind and I needed to think about them alone.

(Our projects are not as important as Arisa to me, but it is a pity, that we can't finish them.)

I was also sorry for Hakuto and others in the company. Hopefully they can at least keep their jobs. But thinking about them now is pointless.

(What job we gonna do? Where will we live?)

Since I sent almost all my money to Ando, it was necessary to find something fast.

(Oh, Ando!)

„Hi, Ando..."

Onee-chan? Why are you calling?"