Chapter 65: Tomoka's side 14

The day was usual as others before the unexpected visit. We worked, played the game and kept kissing. I tried to enjoy it as much as I could, because I knew what slowly comes to me.

My period came the next day and I didn't feel well. Even though I took a medicine in the morning, I didn't feel well for the whole day. Since I told Arisa about it right away, she was taking care of me and laid me to my bed when we arrived home.

Do you want me to bring you anything? Water, food... or myself?"

After such words the beast inside me would usually spring up and bit her neck, but as well as me it was too tired.

„Water, please... and then also you. Come and lie next to me."

Sure."

Although I had no mood for kissing her now, I at least wanted to have her close. She lay down on the bed, I turned to side and she cuddled to myself from behind.

(Did I fall asleep?)

I woke up sometime later and Arisa was away. She was in the kitchen preparing us dinner.

„Let's play the game afterward.", I suggested it because the pain faded away.

Yes."

The next day in my office I received a call from Ando. He informed me, that Tsukasa lost his job in the harbor and asked me for help.

„Of course I will help him. Send him directly to my office on the second floor the next morning."

Thanks, Onee-chan."

While driving home, I suggested to buy our swimsuits and so I stopped by a store.

„What style do you like, Arisa? Full body or bikini?"

Full... mmm... like this one."

She again wanted to buy one in blue color and I remembered the scene from before. Suddenly I got an urge to reveal myself and so I used the same words.

„If I could recommend then try this red one, it might suit you better."

(Does she remember?)

Umm... Tomoka... didn't we meet also in the shop with underwear before we started to date? It was you, who sold me the red set, right?"

„Hehe. You got me!"

(She does and I am glad, that she found out about it. I wanted her to know, that it was me, who suggested it and not some random clerk.)

But why? Why did you do it and why did you recommended me that one? My style is more... discreet. And I more like blue or green color. And why they allowed you to play a sales clerk?"

„I like red color. Why I wanted you to have than one... umm... It's a secret..."

I like red color and I wanted to tease her a bit with that kind of lingerie in that time.

(And I also wanted to see her wearing it in our wedding night, but it is too early for me to reveal it to her. Let's leave it for later.)

„Arisa... pick up also one you like the most, I will buy you both. And choose also one for me, which would match with yours."

„My cup size is E... yours B or C, right?"

Arisa kept moving around and tried various styles on me until she chose one golden bikini. She chose really well. This is exactly my style and it will match hers perfectly.