Chapter 86: Unexpected Events 1

Tomoka told me what happened in the hospital and I was upset again. What does her father need to finally accept her life?

It is raining today, but it doesn't change our plans at all. We don't need to go anywhere. In the morning I taught local kids some Math and Tomoka continued building our shop.

Two weeks passed. Today I am not feeling well. Maybe I caught a cold while swimming in that small lake behind our house yesterday.

Arisa, are you okay? You look pale... aaahh..."

„Mmm... you look pale too. Are you in pain?"

Yes. My period came today... a bit later then I expected it."

Suddenly I had similar feeling...

(Am I on period too? But that would be on a wrong date.)

„I feel the same. But it is not the right time for my period yet."

Here, take a tampon."

Tomoka handed me one tampon and powered up her laptop.

Oh... Arisa. It seems, that you love me so much, that your period synced with mine."

I was in a shock. It is true, that I love her... but I didn't know, that our periods can synchronize.

Come to me."

I approached Tomoka and she grabbed my hand and pulled me toward her... I ended sitting on her lap and looking into her eyes.

Arisa... your eyes are as beautiful as grass in the spring. And a bunny sits upon it and keeps looking my way."

„Who is that bunny?"

It's you."

She said and stroke my nose.

„Mmm... Tomoka. Why are you in such a flirty mood? Are you not in pain anymore?"

I am and that is why I need you to comfort me. So don't talk and just kiss me."

„Okay."

Our heads moved closer to each other and Tomoka slightly bit my lower lip. We still kiss every morning, but why not to add more kisses during the day? It's Saturday again and so we had a lot of time... and no visitors should be coming today.

I repaid it to Tomoka right away and bit her lip too. Then our tongues touched and I tasted a little of her saliva...

(ding, dong)

(Eeeh? Who is that? Why now?)

Umm... the pain returns to me. Whose is that dead body, which lies buried at our yard?"

„Ehehe..."

I am already used to Tomoka's jokes, but they still scare me a bit.

„Better stay here. I will go check it myself."

I said and moved to the entrance. There I met Mr. Alien... or Karex.

„Oh... hello. Why are you here?"

Hello, Arisa... Hopefully I didn't interrupt anything important."

„Mmm..."

What?"

„Better don't get close to Tomoka."

That is bad. She is the one I need to talk to. It is important."

„Oh. Okay... mmm... do you have a shovel?"

Why?"

„To dig yourself out from our yard."