Chapter 38: Confession - Arisa's side

Yesterday's date was amazing. But Tomoka looked to be worried about something. I wonder what happened.

The day started as many others. I said hi to Sayaka in the morning and then moved to the second floor, where I met Hakuto and the rest of the team. All the co-workers in the development team behave like friends and call each other with given names... except the boss. She is always ‚The Boss' for them all... except me. For me it is Tomoka-chan... my... girlfriend.

(Ahh... I feel like my cheeks turn red.)

I rather turned my sight away and looked out of the nearby window.

(Arisa! Calm down!)

Weather was fine and sun rays kept falling on my face. It started to hurt and so I turned my head away.

(Mmm?)

I just felt, that Tomoka was looking at me. Maybe it was just my imagination. I wonder what she is doing now... always hidden in her office.

(Oh! She peeked out! She was really watching me.)

(My heart is again beating fast... I need to calm down.)

I turned my eyes away and tried to focus on my work. Suddenly Hakuto came to me and again put his hand on my shoulder. How shall I tell him, that I don't like it?

Arisa. Can you help me with this task. It is related to lady Anne..."

(Really? Lady...)

Ouch!"

Huh?!"

Hakuto suddenly shouted out and started looking around the room.

(ding)

(Arisa, come to my private room after the work.)"

I got a message from Tomoka-chan and moved to the third floor room immediately after everyone left. She arrived a minute later.

Follow me and sit down on the bed."

„Mmm."

Inside I sat on the bed and Tomoka got closer and looked at me with those cold eyes...

Arisa!"

„Yes!"

She shouted with so strong and deep voice that it startled me.

„I need to explain to you what happened yesterday."

Yes?"

(Ah... I see.)

She got even closer, sat next to me and put her hand on mine. The heat started coming into my body again as in that time when she slowly stroked it.

Tomoka told me about the deal with her father. My parents asked me several times whether I have a boyfriend, especially mom, but never forced me to any dates. Tomoka must had it hard.

Don't worry, I have no intention to go on any dates... neither with guys nor other girls. You are the only one, who I love and that will never change."

(I am worried about you and not your affection toward me...)

Arisa... may I hug you?"

„Ah, sure."

Thanks."

I wanted to do the same, but she was faster. Her body touched mine and I again felt how my heart started to beat much faster. But Tomoka suddenly moved away from me and swept away tears from her eyes... It had to be really hard for her. I can't imagine my parents forcing me to date someone I don't like.

My thoughts got interrupted by her next words. She told what really happened during our date yesterday and why she was so worried.

(Her father is really bad.)

There is one favor I need from you."

„What is it?"

Tomoka looked at me again and asked for more help related to our projects and...

Meet me in the game more often and always stay on my side."

„Mmm... sure. With pleasure."

(Huh?!)

„Wait... more often? We didn't play any games together yet."

Tomoka stopped and looked frightened.

Mmm..."

„Tomoka?"

There is one other thing I need to tell you..."

„Yes?"

But don't be angry... I did it because I wanted to be together with you... mmm... maybe better if I start from the beginning."

(Oh... perhaps she revealed something she didn't want to... yet.)

My guess was right and Tomoka began revealing one secret after another. I was carefully listening... until...

„Wait! You created what?!"

I just learned, that it wasn't Hakuto, who played the demon lord, but Tomoka... It was my mistake and she left me think so. Now I can see it... Aki..To can also be AKIhara TOmoka and not only AKIyama hakuTO. But more surprised me, that she also played Riana... and even staged that fight, where the demon lord lost.

„Mmm... anything else?"

Since she revealed the truth about Riana, she also told me about the package.

(I see... I knew it. Who else could it be but her or Sayaka. And she even lied to me when I asked her about it.)

And the parasol... she also placed it there, because my skin could get burnt. And I also learned how she took me home when I was tired.

I did that all because of my love to you."

She lied to me many times, but she also cares about me a lot. Ahh... she even got down on her knees and looks at me with those puppy eyes again.

Can you forgive me?"

(You fool, I forgave you a long time ago.)

(But I want to act a bit too.)

I tried to look upset at first and then looked into her blue eyes. She was still kneeling on the floor and making the same funny face expressions.

I was not able to hold it anymore and burst out laughing.

While she was still in shock, I approached her and several times patted her on head.

You fool, I forgave you a long time ago."

I repeated my last thought aloud and she welled up.

Arrissaaaa! I love you!", she said, hugged me again and cried even more.

„But it is quite an irony."

What?"

„I tried hard to meet you in person and you tried hard to get me on your side."

We both then laughed.