Chapter 46: Second date - Tomoka's side

All the necessary items were stored in my father's rooms on the first floor and so I just picked them up and set out to prepare the next scene. In my childhood father used to train Kendo and even tried Bojutsu, but didn't like it that much as Kendo. In the end all the related stuff ended here when he changed his hobbies completely and started to farm instead.

I still didn't know what idea about our second date Arisa had in her mind, but who is prepared is not surprised and so if it is something very different, we can leave this one for later.

Arisa was already sleeping deeply when I left our home. Even though the traffic in Tokyo already calmed down at this time, it still took me more than 3 hours to get into the destination and almost the same time to get back.

I returned home at 3 a.m. and found Arisa still sleeping like an angel.

(She is so lovely.)

My sleep was short this night, but I was used to be awake even for three days, so it was no problem. Arisa got up during the time I was preparing us breakfast and quickly disappeared into the bathroom.

(Ahh... I just failed the very first goal for this day.)

Today is Saturday and so we set off in the morning, just after breakfast and other morning procedures.

„So, where do you want to go, Arisa?", I asked her when we boarded my car.

Somewhere nice, where we can be alone."

(My night trip was not in vain.)

„Okay! I already had one such a place in mind. Good that you think the same."

Where is it?"

„It's secret."

Arisa was silent for most of the time and let me drive until we left Tokyo. It seemed, that she was thinking about several new silly ideas for the game...

What if lady Anne could turn into a dragon?"

„Sure, I will send the idea to Hakuto later."

We finally arrived and I parked the car at the base of a mountain. From the place here to the top, this area also belongs to my father and so we can move here freely.

„Let's go up the hill! There is very nice view and we can be there alone."

Eeeh?"

It took me about 1 hour to get to the top, but I rather hid it from Arisa at this point.

Arisa walked slowly while heavily breathing and so I had to wait for her many times.

„Arisa, hurry!"

Aaah... suure... suure... ahhh. I can't go anymore. Let me just sit here for a while and you can come back for me in the spring."

(This might be a good chance to finish my morning goal)

„Oh... I see. You want me to carry you like a princess, right? You can say it directly."

She was very surprised when I approached her and lifted up into my arms.

Wait... wait! I can go myself... Tomoka!"

„Just put your hands around my neck and hold on tight."

(Ahh... finally I can kiss her forehead...)

But Arisa passed out before I could carry out my plan. Kissing her in that state was meaningless. I needed her to be awake and fully sense my love given to her.