Chapter 23: Tomoka's side 4

She arrived in the usual time. I was waiting for her with both my characters and prepared scene. Just in the time when she appeared, both characters began to fight.

The role of my new character became a hero and I made her sightly stronger than the demon lord and so in the end he lost.

„(Who is there?)"

I turned to her with my new character named Riana as someone completely clueless. The name Riana is just a random name, that appeared in my mind and hopefully can't be connected with anyone in the company.

(My name is Kathy.)"

„(How you got here? Mmm... you look human. Are you a hostage of this scum!?)"

Since Riana is a hero, she doesn't like any demons... and so I had to act like that.

(Mmm... not exactly...)"

„(What do you mean?)"

(We have a deal... when someone else comes here to keep him company, I can leave.)"

(Ahh... she is so lovely loyal.)

„(Ahh... so you are lonely... poor demon lord? And so you hold her here to comfort yourself?)"

„(No... I...)"

„(Silence!)"

(It is quite fun to play two characters and be arguing with myself.)

„(You made such a deal knowing, that no one else can come here, right? But you forgot about me... the hero! Rot here alone, I take the girl back with me.)"

Actually I write the truth. I am here alone and would love to have someone like Arisa... no... it can be only Arisa, no one else... here with me. I would be embracing and kissing her all the day.

(But who will keep him company here?)"

(Ahh... is she sorry for me? She is so lovely... If only we could be together right away.)

(But...)

(It will take a while... and it can even be a total fail.)

(No... I can't accept that. She must be mine at all costs.)

(But now I have to continue the play.)

„(He can summon one or more goblins to keep him company if he is so lonely. Let's go.)"

(Um...)"

To finish the play, Riana activated already prepared magical scroll and both girls teleported away.

(And now the demon lord is alone again.)

Arisa and her hero appeared in the city.

„(So what are your plans now?)"

(I don't know. Maybe I will go shopping. I need to buy some new clothes.)"

„(I can go with you.)"

(No... I meant in real life. I gonna quit now and go to the nearest clothes shop.)"

„(Ah, I see... I thought that we can spend some time together here. No problem... have a good shopping.)"

(Thanks and bye.)"

And both my characters were again alone and so I quit the game too.

I looked at a map and found what shop she could go into.

(Mmm... I just got an idea,)

My car was parked just behind the building and so I quickly left the company and moved to the assumed destination. Since the shop is owned by my farther and everyone inside knows who I am, it was not hard to persuade them about my plan.