Chapter 37: Confession

I was tired yesterday to call my father, but now might be much better time. I got up and unblocked his number in my phone.

„Hello."

Oh, did you finally decide to talk to me?"

„I just want to remind you our deal."

Huh?"

„If you want me to be your daughter still in the next year, then stop bothering me now."

Wait..."

I said that, terminated the connection and blacklisted his number again.

(Now it will hopefully be alright.)

I can't wait to meet Arisa in work again today! But I am also afraid of it. After recent events I decided to reveal a small part of my secrets.

Arisa just arrived on the floor and sat at her place. I am watching her through my door, partly hidden behind the wall.

(Hopefully she won't notice me.)

She looks cute as always. Her work place is situated near a window and so several sun beams come to the room and mirror on her dark hair, which just barely covers the neck.

(Ahh! She just turned my way. Did she see me?)

I did a step back and pressed myself against the wall. My heart beats fast and I feel enormous heat permeating the whole body.

But I need to see her again. That feeling is stronger... I need to check whether she saw me or not. So I peeked out and quickly hid again.

(Oh! She keeps watching me! What shall I do?)

I calmed down and peeked out again. She was still sitting there, but her sight already turned away. Suddenly Hakuto approached her and put his hand on her shoulder.

Arisa. Can you help me with this task. It is related to lady Anne..."

Ouch!"

Huh?!"

Hakuto was looking around the room, but was not able to find who threw the piece of chalk, which just hit his head.

I was again hidden behind the wall.

(If you touch her again then it will not be just chalk next time!)

The heat returned to my body, but this time for completely different reason.

„(Arisa, come to my private room after the work.)"

I sent her the message and sat down into my chair to calm down.

When the right time arrived and everyone left home, I moved to the third floor. Arisa was already waiting in front of my room.

„Follow me and sit down on the bed."

Mmm."

Arisa sat down and I turned to her and looked into her dark green eyes.

„Arisa!"

Yes!"

„I need to explain to you what happened yesterday."

Yes?"

I sat next to her and grabbed her hand with mine.

„My father doesn't know, that I like girls... and you. So he many times tried to force me into blind dates with men. I hated that and always somehow managed to escape. In the end we made a deal. If I manage to lead our project to success, he will not bother me anymore. But if I fail I would have to go on them."

Arisa looked shocked.

„Don't worry, I have no intention to go on any dates... neither with guys nor other girls. You are the only one, who I love and that will never change."

„Arisa... may I hug you?"

Ah, sure."

„Thanks."

I hugged her and stayed in that position for several seconds. The heat again engulfed my body and a few sweat drops even got into my eyes.

(I feel, that just her scent slowly turns me into a tigress. I can't stay in this position any longer... or I could hurt her.)

I moved a bit away from her, wiped sweat from my eyes and continued.

„Yesterday I felt, that someone might be watching us. So I tried to find where they are. I thought, that maybe my father sent someone to watch me... that is why I looked worried."

Ah, I see..."

„Later I returned to the area and talked with the security guys there. They said, that there really was someone suspicious and they captured him and interrogated him."

Oh, really? What happened next?"

„He confessed, that he was supposed to be my next arranged blind date and wanted to see me in person. It seems, that my father gave him some basic info and he accidentally noticed us while driving around."

Umm..."

„Don't worry, he will not bother us anymore..."

What about your father?"

„I reminded him our deal today, so I believe, that he will stay away from us too. In any case, don't worry... I will protect you."

Mmm."

(The story is a bit altered. It is not the right time yet to tell her about the gang and other things. But hopefully she understands, that I am here for her and will protect our love at all costs.)

„There is one favor I need from you."

What is it?"

„I need you to help me with our projects more. I love your bug reports and ideas and they really help the whole team improve the games."

Of course I will help you as much as I can... but how?"

„Meet me in the game more often and always stay on my side."

Mmm... sure. With pleasure."

...

Wait... more often? We didn't play any games together yet."

(Oops.)

„Mmm..."

Tomoka?"

„There is one other thing I need to tell you..."

Yes?"

„But don't be angry... I did it because I wanted to be together with you... mmm... maybe better if I start from the beginning."

I then told Arisa about our first encounter, how I fell in love with her at first sight, the job spot, her next stay in the hospital and how I scolded the head accountant, about the demon lord and Riana...

Wait! You created what?! Mmm... anything else?"

I told her also about the package, the parasol, how I got her home...

„I did that all because of my love to you."

Arisa was silent and looked upset.

I got down on my knees and looked at her with puppy eyes.

„Can you forgive me?"

She looked to be away, thinking about many things. Then she looked directly into my eyes and kept staring for a while.

(Ahh... how can I reconcile with her?)