Chapter 30: Meeting, part 3 - Tomoka's side

„Yes. But I don't love you as lady Anne. I love you as Tomoka."

„And I always loved you from the first moment we met."

Arisa seemed to think about something, but suddenly turned pale.

„Are you alright, Arisa?"

Yes. I just feel slightly dizzy."

(She needs to rest, but I can't take her to my room dressed like this.)

„Then you should rest. Take my keys and wait for me in my room on the third floor. I will follow you there soon."

Mmm."

She left the room. Hopefully she will get there safely.

I changed to my usual working clothes and followed her. Hakuto wanted to talk about something, but I rejected him and quickly left the room.

When I arrived to my private room, Arisa was sleeping on the bed. I just sat next to her and watched her face.

While looking at her, sudden thought crossed my mind and I had an urge to kiss her. My lips were slowly approaching hers, but then I stopped. I didn't want to misuse this girl. She would surely hate me for it later. What I wanted to see the most is her own urge to kiss me. Not because she is drugged or something, but because she really loves me as much as I love her.

While she was sleeping, I sat at my table and sent a message to Hakuto to find out what he had on his mind.

„(What was that you wanted to tell me?)"

(Mr. Akihara called. You should call him back.)"

„(I see. Thanks.)"

My father tried to call me today. I set my phone to reject his calls and so he contacted Hakuto instead.

(I don't want to talk with him. It is pointless.

It is all the same. He wants me to go on blind dates with some guys and I keep rejecting him for my obvious reasons... which are still my secret.

Why he even bothers me now?! We have a deal. If my projects fail then I will go on those dates, but if I succeed he will not bother me anymore.)

To be honest, I have no intention to date any guys... especially not now when I have Arisa. In the worse case, I will just run away with her.

I returned back to her. She is still sleeping on the bed. Her cute and innocent face melts my mind... I have to take a nap too... just for one short moment...