Chapter 40: Quest, part 1

Tomoka was happy when I informed her, that my project is finished and we can play again.

I also have one surprise for you.", she said.

Meanwhile I was working on Kathy's path, she and the team worked on one larger quest in the Kingdom of Lleonis game.

It is not finished yet, but we can already start testing it. The main problem is, that it requires a party of at least 4 people. So, we need to find 2 more."

Tomoka for some reason didn't want to ask anyone in the development team and so I announced it in my department on the first floor. No one looked to be interested.

Meeting time was set to 17:00 and in the end 3 people arrived. I was surprised when Tomoka messaged me who they really are, because she checked them in the database and connected their accounts with codes from their DVDs. But we both behaved clueless.

Usual game parties consist of a fighter, tank, mage and archer/thief. In our team we had me... let's say a fighter, Riana (middle ranged fighter and thief), Dori (mage and a girl from sales section in my old department, Haku (merchant and the only one boy in accountant section) and a girl named Maya (healer and to my biggest surprise the head accountant from the same section as me and Haku).

For one moment I imagined the head accountant in the same dress as his character in the game and quickly chased it away.

Since they all never played the game or only for a short time, the first few days we were only explaining them necessary basics and spent one week in training.

Haku played the game previously a bit, but his merchant class was pretty useless in training. So Riana at least taught him how to be a good thief... which is not the best skill for any merchant. Dori was quite clumsy and many times hit Riana or me instead of monsters and Maya rather kept healing monsters than us.

I wonder how we will be able to succeed with such a team. But since our objective was to test the game and not actual playing, we might be okay... I hope.